WW3 has already begun

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

Re: WW3 has already begun

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

In response to MrCricket's comment:

[QUOTE]

well, you haven't actually "debunked" anything at all. you sarcastically argued against a minor detail in the video regarding the USA provoking Japan prior to Pearl Harbor. i provided you with two pieces of evidence that support the video's statement, the McCollum Memorandum and the Hull Note. you can ignore the facts and ride away if you like, just remember to take the horse you rode in on with you. 

Ok...so when do you think this WWIII is going to result in boots on the ground full scale warfare? And where will it be fought?

[/QUOTE]

so, i guess you didn't watch the video... you're thinking of only WWI/WW2 style combat, this is 2013. we've had boots on the ground full scale war illegally in iraq and afghanistan, but we've also had covert wars via military coops and arming and supporting of foreign rebels like in syria. i'm sure if a foreign government armed and financed the tea party or occupy wall streeters and helped them overthrow the American government you would consider that an act of war...

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

Cool

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCollum_memo

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Looks like someone's been a naughty.

--

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Cool i think my point was proven.. the mccollum link is still up. better report it quick! 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

well, you haven't actually "debunked" anything at all. you sarcastically argued against a minor detail in the video regarding the USA provoking Japan prior to Pearl Harbor. i provided you with two pieces of evidence that support the video's statement, the McCollum Memorandum and the Hull Note. you can ignore the facts and ride away if you like, just remember to take the horse you rode in on with you. 

Ok...so when do you think this WWIII is going to result in boots on the ground full scale warfare? And where will it be fought?

[/QUOTE]

so, i guess you didn't watch the video... you're thinking of only WWI/WW2 style combat, this is 2013. we've had boots on the ground full scale war illegally in iraq and afghanistan, but we've also had covert wars via military coops and arming and supporting of foreign rebels like in syria. i'm sure if a foreign government armed and financed the tea party or occupy wall streeters and helped them overthrow the American government you would consider that an act of war...

[/QUOTE]

in other words there is no WWIII. Thanks

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

for those with their heads burried in the sand, no, there is no WW3 lol. you're welcome.

[/QUOTE]

For those who wear tinfoil hats there is a WWIII. You're welcome.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

for those with their heads burried in the sand, no, there is no WW3 lol. you're welcome.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you're right. the entire world is at peace right now. there are no wars going on... there are no conflicts. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you're right. the entire world is at peace right now. there are no wars going on... there are no conflicts. 

[/QUOTE]

Wars yes. World wars no. You're welcome

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wars yes. World wars no. You're welcome

[/QUOTE]

ahhh semantics

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

" ahhh semantics "

No, not semantics. Just the simple unvarnished truth. 

That being...Wars yes. World wars...absolutely not.                                                  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:

" ahhh semantics "

I agree that there is not a world war, mostly civil civil war.  The Beast is learning that fighting many small wars is better than one big war.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

http://www.ted.com/talks/steven_pinker_on_the_myth_of_violence.html

Steven Pinker argues that worldwide violence is in decline in this fascinating TED talk.

--

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:

" ahhh semantics "

ahhh semantics

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

http://www.ted.com/talks/steven_pinker_on_the_myth_of_violence.html

Steven Pinker argues that worldwide violence is in decline in this fascinating TED talk.

--

SB,

Great cite. Really interesting video/talk by Steven Pinker.

Steven Pinker charts the decline of violence from Biblical times to the present, and argues that, though it may seem illogical and even obscene, given Iraq and Darfur, we are living in the most peaceful time in our species' existence.