Yes, an actual American politician said this....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re: Yes, an actual American politician said this....

This is not particularly surprising.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

WhatNow seems to be a one-issue voter.

i am sure you can find more obscure politicians to amuse us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to WhatNowDoYouWant's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I dunno. Are any members of the Westboro Church active politicians? Usually only hear this stuff from non-public crazies

[/QUOTE]

Those bible-thumpers come from all walks of life

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I dunno. Are any members of the Westboro Church active politicians? Usually only hear this stuff from non-public crazies

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is from an article in Slate, so it must be true.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to ronreganfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Strike a nerve did I? Surprised you didn't have my posted removed

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

We'll, I just checked his web site and find no such comments.  Is this a hit job by the Slate Science and LGBTQ reporter, or, the truth?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

We'll, I just checked his web site and find no such comments.  Is this a hit job by the Slate Science and LGBTQ reporter, or, the truth?

[/QUOTE]

Ah...so if his comments aren't on his website then he MUST not have said them huh? I dunno...maybe he realizes how controversial the comments are and is staying away from posting them???

Take a look at this vid for some proof... 

http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

He should convert to Islam and then the progressives would fight for his religious rights and his rights to free speech. If then he could get caught in some sexual transgression, especially involving another man, he could move to Massachusetts and run here. The Democrat voters are not judgmental and have no standards here so he could easily win as a victim of religious persecution and bigotry.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:

[QUOTE]He should convert to Islam and then the progressives would fight for his religious rights and his rights to free speech. If then he could get caught in some sexual transgression, especially involving another man, he could move to Massachusetts and run here. The Democrat voters are not judgmental and have no standards here so he could easily win as a victim of religious persecution and bigotry.[/QUOTE]

Who are these "progressives" who are saying he does not have religious rights or the right to free speech?

Are you claiming that voicing disapproval of a statement that it's fine to murder people for being gay violates his rights?

Or were you, as always, uselessly running your mouth about "teh left"

[/QUOTE]

No I am saying that if he were your average muslim extremist, your leftwing pals be giving his friends in the middle east aid, comfort and arms all the while ignoring the fact they are defacto stoners of gay people.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I guess he skipped over the part where it said an "Oklahoma magazine found".

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

He should convert to Islam and then the progressives would fight for his religious rights and his rights to free speech. If then he could get caught in some sexual transgression, especially involving another man, he could move to Massachusetts and run here. The Democrat voters are not judgmental and have no standards here so he could easily win as a victim of religious persecution and bigotry.

Finally, an explanation of how Mitt Romney got elected Governor and Scooter got elected US Senator.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ah...so if his comments aren't on his website then he MUST not have said them huh? I dunno...maybe he realizes how controversial the comments are and is staying away from posting them???

http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/

[/QUOTE]

Well, I watched the video.  This guy might be a nut, but, still, even the reporter uses the words "seems to be..."

i am not seeing him doing what is claimed.  He might have, but to date, there is no evidence, other than circumstantial.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I guess he skipped over the part where it said an "Oklahoma magazine found".

[/QUOTE]

I never report posts, and I don't buy into this kind of trash reporting.  No where does the candidate say what is being reported.  All conjecture by the gay mafia.

i got an idea: why not beat this chump at the polls instead of all your indignation at something not said?

again, not supporting him, just find this very sloppy reporting that you have latched onto.  Maybe he did say what reporters are saying, but the evidence has yet to be presented.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

We'll, I just checked his web site and find no such comments. Is this a hit job by the Slate Science and LGBTQ reporter, or, the truth?

[/QUOTE]

I won't waste any more time on this lying moron, beyond to point out:

1. Typical knee-jerk attack on the messenger on his part;

2. The comments were made on his facebook page, not his "website";

3. The Slate article linked to the Oklahoma magazine in which the story originated;

4. That magazine has up a pdf of the facebook comments as well as an audio of their interview with him;

5. You can pull your posts on your own facebook page if they embarass you;

6. Shut up skeeter. You are useless.

[/QUOTE]

Still confused?

might be your knee-jerk reaction that is the real issue here.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]He should convert to Islam and then the progressives would fight for his religious rights and his rights to free speech. If then he could get caught in some sexual transgression, especially involving another man, he could move to Massachusetts and run here. The Democrat voters are not judgmental and have no standards here so he could easily win as a victim of religious persecution and bigotry.[/QUOTE]

Who are these "progressives" who are saying he does not have religious rights or the right to free speech?

Are you claiming that voicing disapproval of a statement that it's fine to murder people for being gay violates his rights?

Or were you, as always, uselessly running your mouth about "teh left"

[/QUOTE]

No I am saying that if he were your average muslim extremist, your leftwing pals be giving his friends in the middle east aid, comfort and arms all the while ignoring the fact they are defacto stoners of gay people.

[/QUOTE]

Just last week a women was stoned in front of a court house in Pakistan.  For the liberals, that country is the likely next stop for the five gay-friendly terrorists that Obama just released.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/

[/QUOTE]

Well, I watched the video.  This guy might be a nut, but, still, even the reporter uses the words "seems to be..."

i am not seeing him doing what is claimed.  He might have, but to date, there is no evidence, other than circumstantial.

[/QUOTE]

And to date, you haven't actually seen evidence God exists yet you believe that.

That being said....the video showed the Facebook posts. The article quotes the guy. Has he come out and said the article was all lies??? Exactly!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And to date, you haven't actually seen evidence God exists yet you believe that.

That being said....the video showed the Facebook posts. The article quotes the guy. Has he come out and said the article was all lies??? Exactly!

[/QUOTE]

I see evidence every day that God exists.

and, on the rest of it, just messing with you and WantWant.  You guys are like trip hammers on any possible issue on homosexuality.  No discussion with you guys.

And, of course, why is this posted? Because WantMoreNow is attempting to say that all Republicans feel this way.  That, and he needs to keep up his bona Fide's with the gay mafia.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

and, on the rest of it, just messing with you and WantWant.  You guys are like trip hammers on any possible issue on homosexuality.  No discussion with you guys.

And, of course, why is this posted? Because WantMoreNow is attempting to say that all Republicans feel this way.  That, and he needs to keep up his bona Fide's with the gay mafia.

[/QUOTE]

Please enlighten me on this 'evidence' you see everyday that God exists.

No discussion with me on gays? Now THAT is funny. YOU'RE the one who is ok discriminating against them. I don't think ANYONE should be discriminated against. See the difference there? I say all humans should be treated the same. You don't. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/" rel="nofollow">http://kfor.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-political-candidate-expresses-extreme-views-on-homosexuality/

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Please enlighten me on this 'evidence' you see everyday that God exists.

No discussion with me on gays? Now THAT is funny. YOU'RE the one who is ok discriminating against them. I don't think ANYONE should be discriminated against. See the difference there? I say all humans should be treated the same. You don't. 

[/QUOTE]

RR is evidence that not only does God exist, but that he has a sense of humor.