Yes clueless Eric Holder, a national conversation on race is needed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: Yes clueless Eric Holder, a national conversation on race is needed

In response to chiefhowie's comment:

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

[QUOTE]

If I was going to hold a discussion about race my first item on the agenda would be how to strengthen the Voting Right Act , not weaken it and my second item would be how to overturn Citizens United. My reasoning for it is that you want the citizens of this Country to feel as if their voices are being heard ..... right now they are just falling on deaf ears !

How about OWS ,Accorn, west Atlanta

EGO and Race have now been unified. 

It's now all about power, EGO and money 

if  Z and T race were reverseved , people would be saying we need to do more for young blacks so they don't kill.

My 3rd cuz in ALabama just married a black man in ALa. 

[/QUOTE]

Chiefy I might have to dust off my WW2  Enigma Machine to decipher your last post !

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

People have been using Race for gaining advantage since the beginning if time .... but please tell how non whites have been using their race to satisfy their need for power , to push their agenda, to attain their needs  .... I tell you what it hasn't happen in the Western Civilization .

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to chiefhowie's comment:

[QUOTE]

People have been using Race for gaining advantage since the beginning if time .... but please tell how non whites have been using their race to satisfy their need for power , to push their agenda, to attain their needs  .... I tell you what it hasn't happen in the Western Civilization .

Jessie Jackson and his son.  Al sharpton. Rangle 

Black Panthers, KKK

[/QUOTE]

Chief don't forget to add Lee Atwater

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I would start the conversation right here with this picture from Sister.  I would focus on disavowing people of the victimhood they have come to embrace as actual fact that is represented by this picture.

Until we get passed victimhood, the conversation will always center around harms, real and imagined, and not solutions.