You are a Racist if you do not vote for Obama!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

Exactly who has said you are racist if you don't vote for Obama?

What they have said and it is very true, you are rascist if you don't vote for Obama because he is black.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from windjamer. Show windjamer's posts

[Quote]

Well I think the implication is clear, if you are intelligent you vote for Obama. If you are a misguided, evil, unintelligent person like me you vote for McCain. I wish I had the IQ to comprehend the brilliance of Obama, but I'm lacking I guess.[/Quote]hey bobc33, defenitely I will vote for McCain. I am just like you. Misguided, unintelligent, and non-elitist.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitkat100. Show kitkat100's posts

Speaking of groups that employ the raciscm card, La Raza is one that is trying to stifle oppostion to illegal immigration by trying to subvert free speech. Here's an excerpt and a link -
    http://michellemalkin.com/2008/07/09/15-things-you-should-know-about-the-race/

"Only in America could critics of a group called “The Race” be labeled racists. Such is the triumph of left-wing identity chauvinists, whose aggressive activists and supine abettors have succeeded in redefining all opposition as “hate.” "

I heard Raul Yzaguirre (former head of La Raza) speaking yesterday on NPR's This American Moment. One particular thing he said was frightening and showed how the group's mindset is elitist and racist. He thought that hispanics worker harder, fight more valiantly, have better family values, and exceed and excel in free enterprise over Americans.
    http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=95005244&ft=1&f=1004

If that's the case, why is Mexico such a complete mess and getting worse?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

And what happens on November 5th if Obama doesn't win, will there be riots in the predominantly black cities? Screaming racism?

They were worrried about that in Denver if Hillary had won, anyone who denies this fact is "uninformed or a liar".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

Dave-the dope-in-ME

OMFG, will you please keep to the topic, how many times do we have to remind you, next you'll be chanting:

"Bush lied, people died", it's OK, we know that you can't help yourself, the chip in your head needs to be recharged.
    Have a nice weekend everyone!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

Your a racist for just bringing this up!! How dare they paint everyone who won't vote for Obama a racist.