You can't choose your relatives

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: You can't choose your relatives

In response to ppannos' comment:

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

double p's it must be painful for a NRA gun toten patriot like yourself to know that a Democrat like me didn't just served in the military but excelled in the Baddest, Most Storied and Most Decorated outfit that the world has ever seen ...

btw you're welcome for your freedom

You answered my question... the military retirement bread line huh?

Talk is cheap.

You enjoy how wimpy this emperor has made his army?

I guess letting Americans die in  Benghazi send the message to all branches of the military.

double p's .... You think the military is full of wimps ..... you insult the bravery of those courageous Americans just to try to insult me ..... that ain't very patriotic ... it's selfish

Reading is fundamental

Obama has weakened our military opsition in the world.

He failed to make the call to save Americans in Benghazi. He just watched and is covering it up today. Is that a leader, commander.. any reason to respect? I say no.

You can have your own opinion. Perhaps he's a coward or just hates military. I don't know.

I said nothing of you or your service.

Funny... a military man who wants Americans to give up their guns... curious.

double p's you most certainly did say something about my time in the service in another discussion and you said it today .... what is so curious about a former military person who is for gun control ....... I want background checks and I don't think military style assault weapons should be hanging anybody's  living room .... btw do you think military style assault weapons should be made available for the general public to buy ...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ppannos. Show ppannos's posts

Citizens should be able to arm themselves to a level to defend family and property.

Surely the police are incapable of protecting us and the criminals have escalated their arsenal.

Having said that, there must be a limit.. some threshold. I'm not qualified to state an opinion what the limit should be. I don't own a gun but have considered it several times but children and grand children running around remind me why I haven't so far. 

Thank you for your service.

Have a nice day.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Citizens should be able to arm themselves to a level to defend family and property.

Surely the police are incapable of protecting us and the criminals have escalated their arsenal.

Having said that, there must be a limit.. some threshold. I'm not qualified to state an opinion what the limit should be. I don't own a gun but have considered it several times but children and grand children running around remind me why I haven't so far. 

Thank you for your service.

Have a nice day.  

double p's .... it's already a better day than it was yeaterday for me because you and I do agree on something .... that is at least a foundation for you and I to at least get along ... you are welcome and I hope you have a nice and a safe day yourself.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

double p's it must be painful for a NRA gun toten patriot like yourself to know that a Democrat like me didn't just served in the military but excelled in the Baddest, Most Storied and Most Decorated outfit that the world has ever seen ...

Talk is cheap.

I guess letting Americans die in  Benghazi send the message to all branches of the military.

double p's .... You think the military is full of wimps ..... you insult the bravery of those courageous Americans just to try to insult me ..... that ain't very patriotic ... it's selfish

Reading is fundamental

Obama has weakened our military opsition in the world.

He failed to make the call to save Americans in Benghazi. He just watched and is covering it up today. Is that a leader, commander.. any reason to respect? I say no.

You can have your own opinion. Perhaps he's a coward or just hates military. I don't know.

I said nothing of you or your service.

Funny... a military man who wants Americans to give up their guns... curious.

double p's you most certainly did say something about my time in the service in another discussion and you said it today .... what is so curious about a former military person who is for gun control ....... I want background checks and I don't think military style assault weapons should be hanging anybody's  living room .... btw do you think military style assault weapons should be made available for the general public to buy ...

"military assault style weapons" is just leftist pr, and is meaningless.  If by this you mean large capacity magazines, well, in some situations, that might be important.  With mexican drug gangs running wild around the border, that type of weapon might be a necessity in those areas.  In Weston or Wellsley, not so much.

The point is that we have many different conditions and needs in our country for arms.  Different situations require different arms.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

They are.

He meant legally.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

"Stay away from automatic weaposn and things like RPGs, and you can build a legal aresnal....

If you cannot defend your family without a howitzer mounted over the foyer, you probably shouldn't be firing a gun any time soon."

What about a mortar? Those seem like fun...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ppannos. Show ppannos's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

"Stay away from automatic weaposn and things like RPGs, and you can build a legal aresnal....

If you cannot defend your family without a howitzer mounted over the foyer, you probably shouldn't be firing a gun any time soon."

I prefer daisy cutters.

Leave little room for debate.

How many founding fathers are rolling their eyes?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

How about one of those surface to air missles our government lost in Benghazi?

I hope that's as tongue-in-cheek as it looks.

Only partially, in many urban areas it's virtually impossible to own a defensive weapon. Ironically, those are the places with the worst gun violence.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Talk is cheap.

You enjoy how wimpy this emperor has made his army?
    ====

Defense spending went up every year with Obama in the White House, until Sequestor, which passed in Congress with a majority of republican votes. I love how you righties can't let go of Benghazi, especially since far more Americans died with the AWOL Wonderboy Bush in office (remember 9-11?).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ppannos. Show ppannos's posts

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:

Talk is cheap.

You enjoy how wimpy this emperor has made his army?
    ====

Defense spending went up every year with Obama in the White House, until Sequestor, which passed in Congress with a majority of republican votes. I love how you righties can't let go of Benghazi, especially since far more Americans died with the AWOL Wonderboy Bush in office (remember 9-11?).

At least George DID something.

Barry Bo is hiding the truth. He will do nothing.. zero.. squat da nada...

Sections
Shortcuts