You don't say...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

You don't say...

Chief Medicare Actuary: White House Health Savings Estimates 'Not Meaningful,' Give Inaccurate Picture

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/13/white-house-health-savings-not-meaningful_n_715626.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

Re: You don't say...

In Response to You don't say...:
    [QUOTE]Chief Medicare Actuary: White House Health Savings Estimates 'Not Meaningful,' Give Inaccurate Picture http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/13/white-house-health-savings-not-meaningful_n_715626.html
    Posted by hawkeye01[/QUOTE]
    Right wing hit site! What? Huffington Post? Errr... never mind

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

In Response to Re: You don't say...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to You don't say... : Right wing hit site! What? Huffington Post? Errr... never mind
    Posted by brat13[/QUOTE]

Haha...I figure the Left can't use their tactic of discrediting it based on the source. I'm sure they'll find another way to spin it though. Should be interesting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0ftsquash. Show s0ftsquash's posts

is it possible that the Yobama WH and dem Congress misled us? even lied? they told the truth about having not read the HC Bill...why not across the board?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

From the same blogpost: "The health care law expands coverage, reducing the number of uninsured by more than 32 million...the share of the population with insurance will go up by nearly 10 percentage points, to about 93 percent."

Nope..."not meaningful" at all...unless you're one of the 32 million who will be insured.  If so, then "@#$* you", says hawkeye.

This just in: Right-wing Cynic Suddenly Accepts Huffington Post as a Credible Source...Change of Heart Almost Killed Him, Says Onlooker.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

[QUOTE]From the same blogpost: "The health care law expands coverage, reducing the number of uninsured by more than 32 million...the share of the population with insurance will go up by nearly 10 percentage points, to about 93 percent." Nope..."not meaningful" at all...unless you're one of the 32 million who will be insured.  If so, then "@#$* you", says hawkeye. This just in: Right-wing Cynic Suddenly Accepts Huffington Post as a Credible Source...Change of Heart Almost Killed Him, Says Onlooker.
    Posted by Mattyhorn[/QUOTE]

What isn't meaningful is the claim about healthcare savings, which is what Obama and the Dems kept touting. Nice trying changing the subject though.
    Nice try putting words in my mouth too. Childish at best on your part.

Oh and I've been reading the Huff Post for years. Another swing and a miss on the assumptions.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You don't say... : What isn't meaningful is the claim about healthcare savings, which is what Obama and the Dems kept touting. Nice trying changing the subject though. Nice try putting words in my mouth too. Childish at best on your part. Oh and I've been reading the Huff Post for years. Another swing and a miss on the assumptions.

Wait...YOU linked to the site, omitted the context (2019) for the article and then posted an admonition based upon...your choice of a site which is usually reserved for the worst of smears on this board.  That's like saying "everything on this news site is a lie, (except for this because it sorta criticizes people I visibly despise)"....

So, your post is not only childish and biased, but more than a bit dou(c)he-y.

I'm only guessing that you like the site because of all the pretty pictures and latest gossip on the actors from glee.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You don't say... : Wait...YOU linked to the site, omitted the context (2019) for the article and then posted an admonition based upon...your choice of a site which is usually reserved for the worst of smears on this board.  That's like saying "everything on this news site is a lie, (except for this because it sorta criticizes people I visibly despise)".... So, your post is not only childish and biased, but more than a bit dou(c)he-y. I'm only guessing that you like the site because of all the pretty pictures and latest gossip on the actors from glee.

You're like a raving lunatic. Take a deep breath. I posted an article from the Huffington Post which is far from conservative. I never said anything from this site is a lie. That's YOUR assumption.
    I didn't omit anything. I posted the damn link. How is that omitting anything? Please explain that one genius.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

OBAMA LIED, GRANDMA DIED*

*in front of a death panel

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You don't say... : You're like a raving lunatic. Take a deep breath. I posted an article from the Huffington Post which is far from conservative. I never said anything from this site is a lie. That's YOUR assumption. I didn't omit anything. I posted the damn link. How is that omitting anything? Please explain that one genius.

Do you mind if I call you 'brown eye" from now on?  That seems to be the depth of your 'damn' arguments, such as they are.  You can't find any lies on HuffPo and I'm the lunatic...?  Really...?

Let me know when you start quoting the NY Times to make your case, so I can "taunt you a second time"....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]From the same blogpost: "The health care law expands coverage, reducing the number of uninsured by more than 32 million...the share of the population with insurance will go up by nearly 10 percentage points, to about 93 percent." Nope..."not meaningful" at all...unless you're one of the 32 million who will be insured.  If so, then "@#$* you", says hawkeye. This just in: Right-wing Cynic Suddenly Accepts Huffington Post as a Credible Source...Change of Heart Almost Killed Him, Says Onlooker.

Now, just what was ObamaramadingdongCare supposed to do? Provide care to EVERYONE? Cut medical costs? Allow for Insecure Isaac to stay living with Mommy and Daddy till he was 26 and stay on their coverage? Make sure all folks with pre-existing conditions get coverage without getting turned down?

Let's see what we've got: 1) After it's passage, there will still be 7% of the US population STILL uncovered (either Big Ears sees this as a good revenue source via IRS fines, via 16,000 new IRS agent hirings, buried in the bill, of course, or there's gonna be a lot of crowded jails)   2) costs are already going up as insurance companies HAVE to provide coverage for the higher risk/pre-existing folks plus Insecure Isaac hiding under the stair well   3) Isaac LOVES a free ride; Dems have effectively bough votes with this one     4) We're seeing people with pre-existing conditions getting turned away now by Medicare/Medicaid (in case you haven't heard, these are run by the good old US Govt.

After eliminating those leeching ILLEGAL, er, UNDOCUMENTED Democrat voters, the uninsured figure was dropped to @ 16million. AFTER ObamaramadingdongCare kicks in, over 3.5million will still be without coverage. But, I guess that's OK with you, as the arguement was really based on "cost containment", right?  After all, why let 3.5million uninsured stand in teh way of saving billions in health care costs? But, then cost are now, and the CBO projected AFTER passage, that costs will be going up.  Hmmmmm..... There's always the "covering all Americans" you can fall back on. Well, at least MOST of 'em.

Health care coverage is NOT a "right", any more than staying home, lounging as a couch potato watching Jerry Springer while collecting unemployment and welfare benefits is.   

I CAN SEE NOVEMBER FROM HERE!                                

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

Health care should be a right azapat. It works in Canada and Europe great. Our system doesn't work. Period. Healthcare is just too expensive for people. No one should have to worry about whether they can afford a procedure.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You don't say... : Do you mind if I call you 'brown eye" from now on?  That seems to be the depth of your 'damn' arguments, such as they are.  You can't find any lies on HuffPo and I'm the lunatic...?  Really...? Let me know when you start quoting the NY Times to make your case, so I can "taunt you a second time"....

I wouldn't want you to "taunt me"...LOL...good argument. Keep changing the subject when you got nothing. Thanks for playing. Carry on

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Health care should be a right azapat. It works in Canada and Europe great. Our system doesn't work. Period. Healthcare is just too expensive for people. No one should have to worry about whether they can afford a procedure.

يعتقد أولئك الذين يبحثون عن الحقيقة. 

Welcome back JaySev

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

أنا أكره هوك