Your Sunday morning headlines

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Your Sunday morning headlines

Suicide bombers attack U.S. base in Afghanistan; 5 killed...

Tell me again why we’re still there?

White House opposed new Iran sanctions...

Of course they do.

Debt Hits $16,306,713,000,000...
    REPORT: Obama wants stimulus spending to offset 'drag on economy from Obama's proposed tax increases'...

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result.

NASA warns Mayan apocalypse stories pose threat to frightened children, suicidal teens...

It’s ironic that they’re warning about 2012 fear mongering when they are one if the main perpetrators of “climate change” fear mongering. Tell me, are the polar bears all dead yet?

U.S. LEADERS WARN OF GLOBAL PLOT AGAINST INTERNET...

More fun from your United Nations. Nice job Susan.

ANGRY SANDY VICTIMS SLAM FEMA...

No doubt this will be big news over at CNN.

FAIL: Collecting Disability Becomes A Career Choice For Men

It’s not a FAIL if it’s a deliberate strategy to build a voting block.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Your Sunday morning headlines

What are you complaining about?  It's all blue skies and nice temperatures, birds chirping, peace inthe middle east, Obama is President.

What could possibly go wrong?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

you forgot unicorns and the moment the seas stopped rising.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to StalkingButler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Debt Hits $16,306,713,000,000...
    REPORT: Obama wants stimulus spending to offset 'drag on economy from Obama's proposed tax increases'...

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result.

[/QUOTE]

Would you preferr the depression and upheaval that would result from slashing the entirety of the deficit in one year?

[/QUOTE]

Shifting the capital from the government sector back to the public sector will improve the economy, not hurt it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Would you preferr the depression and upheaval that would result from slashing the entirety of the deficit in one year?

I would prefer a budget that lowered instead of increased the deficit each year along with a plan that actually stimulated the economy based on proven historical methods. I would prefer a president that actually lead instead of one that merely gave speeches and played golf. That's what I would prefer.

Sections
Shortcuts