Your take on the first Presidential Debate?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCEditor. Show BDCEditor's posts

Your take on the first Presidential Debate?

Has the debate changed the outcome of your vote? Who do you think came out on top? Talk about the first debate between President Barack Obama and challenger Mitt Romney.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: Your take on the first Presidential Debate?

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

In response to BDCEditor's comment:

Has the debate changed the outcome of your vote? Who do you think came out on top? Talk about the first debate between President Barack Obama and challenger Mitt Romney.

Its 12 minutes old.  Who is doling out the drugs at BDC?

All of them?? Lol

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Here we go, Obama going back to default mode and blaming bush.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

In response to Newtster's comment:

I can't watch it. Obama will lie. That will irritate me. Then Romney will be a wuss and won't put the screws to Obama's lies and that will irritate me. I prefer not to be irritated. 

Most of us here could write the script for it - moonbats and wingnuts alike.

In the end there is no way I would EVER vote for Obama. Romney might get my vote, reluctantly. I can't imagine anything that happens in the debate is going to change that.

Because you supported Mr. Gingrich.  Thank you.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nautic3727. Show nautic3727's posts

Romney made sense in this debate.  Obama made double speak.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Wow!  The preivious must be watching something else...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IRErocks. Show IRErocks's posts

Stop blaming Leher. Obama was terrible. Romney brought his A game. Obama underestimated Romney. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jangles. Show jangles's posts

Romney totally won. Good thing everyone had decided already.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I thought Romney did well.  The debate was better than I thought it would be.  I wish they could have had fewer segments and allowed to spend more time on the segments.

I have one question.  If Romney is going to cut taxes, increase defense spending, not change social security, not change Medicare for people on Medicare or near retirement, isn't going to cut education spending, how does the deficit get cut?  He said that the tax cuts would be paid for by increased revenue related to a growing economy, but means the existing deficit would stay the same.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from M--S. Show M--S's posts

Romney 3, Obama 0

Obama seemed distracted and inarticulate.  Maybve Bill Clinton should stand in for him in the next one.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from washedashore. Show washedashore's posts

The fifteen minute pods were in theory a nice concept, but got lost in the exchange of ideas. Romney is glib and good with his numbers. The President was measured and articulate and if you want states to handle their own healthcare and voucher system for future seniors Romney is your guy.  The President believes in an active role for the federal government in healthcare and you have to wonder how poorer states will care for their citizens or will they move to other states where healthcare is better. There is a double standard in this approach. Got fooled by Romney once, not again.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redbaron1966. Show redbaron1966's posts

Mitt Romney talks a great game on the Middle Class, for which he called were victims.  He went so far to say he not against Community Colleges, yet in his first year in office as Governor, he went so far try to consolidate the Community Colleges into four year colleges under the guise of consolidation, which failed.

I don't see this as a game changer by any means.  Romney was rather uptight to begin, and there were some Obama grimaces, but considering that 83% have made their decisions already WITHOUT this debate.  In fact in Nashua, NH, a bar up here, was teaming with people....watching the Red Sox.  So that leads to my 83% analogy. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redbaron1966. Show redbaron1966's posts

Flip Romney flipped again.  Taxes was a good example.  His plan to give tax cuts to millionaires/billionaires to start the year, and now he's for a Middle Class Tax Cut?

I guess his preacher gave him a deathbed conversion. 

If you are in the Middle Class, trust Romney.  I don't think so.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from polar123. Show polar123's posts

Jim Lehrer was terrible. Romney won this debate, but failed again to explain how he is going to achieve what he discussed. Obama seemed nervous, a bit overconfident, and couldn't quite articulate what he was thinking. Not sure if tonight will change many voters minds, but Obama clearly needs to come out better prepared for the next debate. It will be interesting to see how the media spins this one.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Empty chair got schooled.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zots. Show zots's posts

the president, (the one with the real job) seemed a bit tired tonight.

Romney was energized, had weeks to prepare for this, and after all, he doesn't have a real job, now, does he?

Did he say anything at all to sway me? absolutely not.

I think the prez. got had on the image he presented, but the substance of what he was trying to say is still valid and strong.  Hes going to bounce back.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to zots's comment:

the president, (the one with the real job) seemed a bit tired tonight.

Romney was energized, had weeks to prepare for this, and after all, he doesn't have a real job, now, does he?

Did he say anything at all to sway me? absolutely not.

I think the prez. got had on the image he presented, but the substance of what he was trying to say is still valid and strong.  Hes going to bounce back.

Obama is tired ?????

Great come back.

We're tired too....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Obama couldn't defend his lies.

Wake up.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

It's going to get worst with foreign affairs..

All Obama has is distortion and lies.

Sections
Shortcuts