Your thoughts on the US Senate race

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Re: Your thoughts on the US Senate race

BROWN WINS ........... THANK GOD

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Glynda. Show Glynda's posts

Congratulations, Massachusetts, you just had a tantrum and elected a Neanderthal to the Senate. Enjoy these few moments of elation imagining you were "sticking it the man", because quite soon you'll realize the victim isn't the President or the Democratic party, but your state and its priorities. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from blaze102. Show blaze102's posts

WAY TO GO BROWN! A HONEST SEAT ONCE AGAIN

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

To paraphrase our first lady... "For the first time in my life I am proud of my state"!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankeefanjl. Show yankeefanjl's posts

Glynda : Cry us a river ! Neanderthal ? Come on ! If you really think this doesn't hurt the Pres or the Dem party please keep your head in the sand ! The 'Bama coming to town was the death blow ! He "helped" in NJ and VA and he helped in MA ! I'm glad the white house is unable to own up to Obama's negative effect ! !Please send him to NY to campaign for Schumer, Rangel, Weiner and a host of other "working class heroes "who, like the majority of politicians on BOTH Sides, have NEVER SPENT A DAY IN THE REAL WORLD in their lives ! Ms. Coakley did all the heavy lifting for Brown on this one ! She was PATHETIC ! No terrorists in Afghanastan ? That doozie from the AG of a slam dunk Dem state ? Unfortunately "the old bait and switch" orchestrated by the Chicago 4 ("Bama, Rhambo, Ax and Jarrett ) was found out slightly earlier than they expected ! IT'S CALLED BUYERS REMORSE ! Better late than never ! Regards  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbbub. Show bbbub's posts

This is a riot, Demorats complaining that Brown raised fees (or taxes). You Libtard loves taxes. You love the 200,000 illegal Haitians alone in MA. And who pays for them - social services - nope - taxes dumborats.

Brown won - get over it. He'll vote your best interest whether you like it or not.
    Remember you saw it here first......this is going down as the "Kennedy Curse".

Too bad whaleboy didn't do the right thing and resign after he became the murdering taxi driver! And you Libtards elected him again. You do know Bloatboy
    believes he should have been president. How naive did he think the country was?
    But you morons would rather vote for a murderer than.....I get it - pro abortion Catholics.......in Hell....Loadmouth was always full of himself. Well, it's a bit warmer where he his folks.

Next time - we need to move to conservative instead or Republican, but we're getting there.
    We'll rub it in every way we can. Live with it!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankeefanjl. Show yankeefanjl's posts

Vineyardguy : they can count higher ! We need fiscal (not social ) conservatives ! Going unchecked either side will send us over the cliff ! My guess is the Chicago machine will continue in full force ! they're currently planning on taking the TARP $$ that was payed back and plowing it back into more PET SPENDING PROJECTS ! I'm with you pal !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankeefanjl. Show yankeefanjl's posts

DH74: That's dead on accurate ! Well said !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dsimm2010. Show dsimm2010's posts

Scott Brown's election to the senate in "Democratic" stronghold Massachusetts
    is the Second Shot Heard Around the World.

Congratulations to the REAL Boston "Patriots"!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SadCanuck. Show SadCanuck's posts

The people get the government they deserve! As an outside observer (from Canada) I am astounded that Americans are already forgiving the Republicans and their President for the incredible mess in which they have dragged all of us! A useless war in Iraq, which only served to make a handful of Americans very wealthy, and complete mismanagement of the economy have threatened the economies of all western nations (and their ability to assist other nations). Barack Obama and the Democrats did not create the subprime mess and did not react impetuously to 9/11 by declaring a very costly war on a country which had nothing to do with the attack.  Oh, by the way, Canadian health care protects all of us in this country. People are not dying in the streets when they have been turned away from hospitals because they don't have insurance. Every citizen of this country recieves medical care. As I said, the people get the government they deserve. Enjoy your Republcan Senator Massachusetts. I am sure that he has all of your best interests at heart.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from postneosophist. Show postneosophist's posts

THANK YOU  MASSACHUSETTS!!!  This is a great day for the republic. It is time for a new initiative, and no better place for the rejuvenation of a renewed optimism to originate, than the home state of the great orator of freedom and self determination , Mr. John adams . Having recently read " Prelude to Leadership" in  which the inner thoughts of President Kennedy during the months following WWII were considered: I have to believe he would highly approve of your endorsement of  Scott Brown as your next senator. Being from the midwest and viewing the affairs of New England from afar through a filter ; so to speak; it wasn't clear whether those who had braved many a nor'wester hadn't succumbed to the phenomena of "wishful thinking" . Realizing otherwise, please accept another THANK YOU MASSACHUSSETTS!!! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SadCanuck. Show SadCanuck's posts

Give me a break! The "fiscally conservative" Republicans had a "fiscally conservative" President in power for eight years who basically led your country to the brink of collapse! Now they won't give an inch to the Democratic president. When Bush was in power the Democrats had a social sconscience and did not base every decision they were making on how bad they could make Bush look! The quest for the Republicans is to get a Republican president back in office. Hmm! I wonder why?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jfran41. Show Jfran41's posts

Congratulations Senator-elect Brown.
    What a relief! A breath of fresh air has arrived and one-party rule in D.C. is now on hold.
    If only the same could be said for Massachusetts.
    Let's hope that the Pelosi/Reid spending binge will be curtailed before they take another page out of the Mass. Legislature's tax & spend handbook.
    Jfrank
    Cambridge

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gdellat. Show gdellat's posts

this is the continuation of the triumph of mediocrity that bush and Palin embody. This is oreillys america of fear mongering, pick up trucks, and yankee good ol' boy politics. Change?? are you kidding me. This is so much more of the same old reactionary hate speach. Yuk! don't you love the righteous indignation of the poor white middle class? as the educational system sinks so does the voting public. Weclome to a hell of your own making. But don't worry all pull back the facade experience and there is nothing of substance. eventually the idiocracy will erupt in scandal. How about a Palin /Brown ticket my challenged retar..I mean republicans! better load up my shotgun and make certain them poor lazy folks don't get whats' mine.....I hope american idol includes him in there next broadcast and i really want to know who does his hair? and how on earth he got elected...To misquote Mo Vaughn..stupid..massachuessets fans stupid!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wraughn. Show wraughn's posts

Have any of you read the play by Eugene Ionesco called "Rhinoceros", or seen a production of it?  It's a cautionary tale, one that you might do well to encounter.  In the play, the characters become hysterically obsessed and each turns into a rhinoceros, running amok through the village.

////
    Let's hope this party turns into 'The Chairs' (Ionesco) where nobody shows up..  I just hope Brown doesn't jump in bed with all of the same thieves who ruined our economy at our expense for their personal gain.  This is more like Orwell's 'Animal Farm'. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocaru. Show rocaru's posts

Scott's election demonstrates the shear panic that the average voter is feeling. It is a vote of desperation to an unresponsive government. Unfortunately, it is a move toward more gridlock or worse, a fear reflex.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalterC. Show WalterC's posts

We won the working class neighborhoods.  The inner city areas that rely on government for handouts and the elite areas who don't have to worry about how much they pay for something were the strongholds for the Dems. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from time2play. Show time2play's posts

As a retired resident of Myrtle Beach SC  that was raised in CT, I thank the people of the great state of Massachusetts for their forsight in electing Mr. Brown to the Senate. Lets see, the president spoke in VA, NJ and Mass. All three states rejected his choices. I wonder how much we could pay him to visit the states that have his choices up for re-election this year? That would be a sure victory for those who are running against his choices.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oyharward. Show oyharward's posts

Scott Brown Soundly Defeats Martha Coakley In Massachusetts

Wow! One said, “Great Scott”. Whatever you choose for a description, Tuesday was a great day for Republican Scott Brown’s victory over Democrat Martha Coakley; all in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

Additionally it was a great victory for the GOP, all true Conservatives, the people of Massachusetts, and for all within our great nation. We must say “Thank you” to the Republicans, a few Democrats, and the majority of registered Independents, as they vigorously supported a great candidate, and a great man, to become Republican Senator-elect Scott Brown.

Tuesday was a big loss to President Obama who had promised to “transform” America. Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid and Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi has led the way to their radical, left-wing Liberal “transformation” as Obama directed.

For that “change”, Massachusetts voters said “NO”. One US Senator’s “vote” from Massachusetts is “transforming” from radical left-wing Liberal to common sense Conservative.

Beginning immediately, I believe you will see many other “Democrats on Capitol Hill” reconsider their previous political activity and voting records, and begin voting more with the “Blue Dog” coalition.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from southstreetJohnny. Show southstreetJohnny's posts

I must say I am truly fascinated with the electoral map of Massachusetts, by analyzing areas where Martha Coakley won a greater share of the vote. 

and by classify the residents residing in those areas one gets a fairly good idea were the democratic strongholds are in Massachusetts and  composed and who votes democratic.

Using the Interactive Map.

Martha almost received 85% of the hotbed of liberalism Cambridge vote.

Ms Coakley won heavily in the western part of the state where she is from, a rural area inhabited by children of the 60’s James Taylor earthy crunchy types.

She carried the Urban Centers: Boston. New Bedford, Lawrence, Brockton, Fall River, Lowell, Worcester

She won the wealthy left wing Volvo driving suburban areas surrounding Boston: Concord, Lincoln, Newton, and Harvard.

And she carried the exclusive cape islands of Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket.

The rest of state except for a few other areas were won by Scott Brown

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

The people get the government they deserve! As an outside observer (from Canada) I am astounded that Americans are already forgiving the Republicans and their President for the incredible mess in which they have dragged all of us! A useless war in Iraq, which only served to make a handful of Americans very wealthy, and complete mismanagement of the economy have threatened the economies of all western nations (and their ability to assist other nations). Barack Obama and the Democrats did not create the subprime mess and did not react impetuously to 9/11 by declaring a very costly war on a country which had nothing to do with the attack.  Oh, by the way, Canadian health care protects all of us in this country. People are not dying in the streets when they have been turned away from hospitals because they don't have insurance. Every citizen of this country recieves medical care. As I said, the people get the government they deserve. Enjoy your Republcan Senator Massachusetts. I am sure that he has all of your best interests at heart.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canuck, as one Canadian to an other, stop showing your ignorance! We have not forgiven the sheep in conservative clothing Bush. With assistance from the likes of Barney Frank and Dodd and Kennedy he brought this great nation to the brink of disaster. Mr. Obama and his crowd took control of the car and instead of turning it around, they hit the gas. We have no time to sit around and wait to see what will happen.
    Oh, and STFU about Iraq. The yellow bellies in Quebec have done little to support us in that war. If not for the English speaking provinces there would be zero Canadian support.
    Believe it or not we are not here to to hand out $$$ to the rest of the world. That is an idea that also must come to and end.
    Obama and the D's DID help create the sub-prime mess. At no time during the Bush presidency did he have 60 Republican Senators nor a filibuster proof majority in the House. EVERYTHING he did had D support and votes otherwise it would never have been done. Again that ignorance thing showing...
    Your post is full of ignorant statements... ALL AMERICANS HAVE 100% UNFETTERED ACCESS TO HEALTHCARE! Read that again before going on... The best healthcare in the world. The healthcare that many Canadians come down to pay for out of their pockets instead of the sub-standard cattle HC system in Canada. My PCP is from Toronto and left Toronto because of the poor system up there. My relatives in Cape Breton come down to Boston for surgeries etc. because they don't feel they would survive the 6-18 month wait in Canada. BTW, when was the last time you had to change doctors? My cousin just did. It only took him 16 months to find a physician able and willing to take him as a patient. Most of the doctors he called were "full" of patients and any additional they would not be reimbursed for. Quota's anyone? ROTFLMAO!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul-Revere. Show Paul-Revere's posts

Yes, Ted's tardy resignation. Yes, appeal of self-made man, Yes, negative ads

John, your quote yesterday mentioned the name, 'Brown', but not the name 'Coakley'. Traditionally isn't it the reverse?

{What exactly is involved in raping a two year old with a curling iron?} [Thn/]; xref: "Who could never marry anyone who got a permanent," Also xref: "I was going to get some tissue,". Also xref: Connecticut police officers target practice session that proved the need for regular psychological re-qualification as often as marksmanship re-qualification. xref: the Need for better patients rights and procedures, and mental health professionals to also regularly re-qualify. Should not all doctors be required to say, "Get a second opinion," regarding any major physical or mental health opinion?

As to restoring a strong, independent sovereign, will all US voters have such backbone, and will you, the people, volunteer to be candidates [[Hnk!]] and say why, you are willing and able to produce majorities who support stronger, sovereign behaviors on behalf of US Constitution preamble rights? Will you "...create a more perfect Union, establish justice, ensure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and bestow the blessings of liberty upon ourselves and our posterity,"?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nortus. Show Nortus's posts

I'd like to send a great big thank you out to all those MA independent voters and that 22% of MA democratic voters who voted for a teabagger. Now the chances that my uninsured husband with a bad heart will ever get the insurance required to get the medical care he needs is diminished if not dead. I know you people in MA have health insurance and so glad to see your Christian hearts at work for the rest of us that do not. My husband had his first heart attack a year ago Christmas and I wish you had all been here to see my ten year old boy come done the stairs white faced and the first words out of his mouth were, "I know. Dad's dead."  You should be smart enough to realize that things are this bad because of 8 years of Republican rule. The way to make it better is not to elect another obstructionist Republican. Thanks for nothing. May you all rot.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cantwaitfor2013. Show Cantwaitfor2013's posts

JOKEly showed she was CHOKEley

Awesome. Her arrogance showed and she was cut down to size. COCKley didnt even have the qualifications to run and she showed how inept she was during the debate.
     1 if by land 2 if by see the people nevahhh would vote for martha coakley!!!

25. This post has been removed.