Yup.. everyone looooves Da Messiah....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Yup.. everyone looooves Da Messiah....

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

4 letters and a question mark.

The pic was good guys with Reagan, yet CLEARLY implies it was Reagan hanging with terrorists.  Based on???  Ah, toibans and beards.  Yea!

You're too smart to play dumb

lol....back at you man.

I can't speak for the creator the image, or the person who pasted it here, but I can certainly tell you what my intent would be if I did either:

To satirize those conservatives who engaged in "hyperbole" (lies?) that Obama apologizes to terrorists, pals around with terrorists, puts terrorists before the United States.....

.....all based on some photos of his bowing to them. On visits to the Middle East. Etc.

Well, your claims of hyperbole on the part of conservatives is sometimes true, sometimes not. 

but, I love how you feign ignorance of what Sister was driving at.  It is the ole joke, "so tell me, Father. How fast was he going when he backed up into you?".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

The pic was good guys with Reagan, yet CLEARLY implies it was Reagan hanging with terrorists.  Based on???  Ah, toibans and beards.  Yea!

lol....back at you man.

I can't speak for the creator the image, or the person who pasted it here, but I can certainly tell you what my intent would be if I did either:

To satirize those conservatives who engaged in "hyperbole" (lies?) that Obama apologizes to terrorists, pals around with terrorists, puts terrorists before the United States.....

.....all based on some photos of his bowing to them. On visits to the Middle East. Etc.

Well, your claims of hyperbole on the part of conservatives is sometimes true, sometimes not. 

but, I love how you feign ignorance of what Sister was driving at.  It is the ole joke, "so tell me, Father. How fast was he going when he backed up into you?".

skeeter the point I was driving at was that some people are hypocrites .....

now get back to the soup kitchen and get something to eat before there is nothing left so your family of two can spend only 60 dollars a week to eat.

btw how can you afford to be online if you have only 60 dollars week to eat ...... are you using the shelter's computor or am I subsidizing you though my tax dollars that go to Local Aid so you can use the computors at the PUBLIC Libraries ?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

So Hamas is upset that our so-called Muslim President might visit a holy muslim site?  doesn't make sense.

I wonder if they are upset that our Muslim President is using drones to take out leaders of militant Islamic terrorist groups.

another thing republicans have in common with Islamic fundamentalist - they both hate Obama.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

lol....back at you man.

skeeter the point I was driving at was that some people are hypocrites .....

now get back to the soup kitchen and get something to eat before there is nothing left so your family of two can spend only 60 dollars a week to eat.

btw how can you afford to be online if you have only 60 dollars week to eat ...... are you using the shelter's computor or am I subsidizing you though my tax dollars that go to Local Aid so you can use the computors at the PUBLIC Libraries ?

No, the point you were driving at is your contention that Reagan had terrorists in the White House. it is right there in the text you added to the photo.  Try to run away from it all you want, you were caught, now you are squirming.

And, just for the record, we choose only to spend @ 60 dollars a week for food.   We can afford more.  We are frugal and take personal responsibility for our healht and our expenses, and eat healthy, not frozen pizzas, big gulps and cheeze-its like you, then jump on some EBT program, get an Obamaphone, and whine about how everything is someone elses repos. 

And, shut down the public libraries.  the internet has made them largely irrelevant.

Get with the times, dude.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter if you show me where I used the word terrorist I will apologize to you ...... don't confuse the meanings of the words terrorist and enemy

btw it was YOU who used the word terrorist in a comment that you made on 3/12/13 at 2:43 P.M.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

skeeter if you show me where I used the word terrorist I will apologize to you ...... don't confuse the meanings of the words terrorist and enemy

btw it was YOU who used the word terrorist in a comment that you made on 3/12/13 at 2:43 P.M.

"catering to the enemy"

Thinly veiled reference to Reagan dealing with terrorists.

I'm not letting you off that easily.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

"catering to the enemy"

Thinly veiled reference to Reagan dealing with terrorists.

I'm not letting you off that easily.

That photo that I posted  never referred that Reagan dealt with terrorist ..... we can talk about The October Surprise and Iran/Contra another day.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I think the US should make a policy of making any country that wants any aid to agree to the UN human rights declaration and enforce it.  

Sections
Shortcuts