Zimmerman case had NOTHING to do with race but Obama plays the race card anyway

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregoryFromMeffa. Show GregoryFromMeffa's posts

Re: Zimmerman case had NOTHING to do with race but Obama plays the race card anyway

"Obama injecting his non-existent son into an on going case was stupid" - Me

Bambi said that in March.  I don't even know what he said last Friday.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Zimmerman case had NOTHING to do with race but Obama plays the race card anyway

In response to Beach-Spider's comment:

Undecided

Many Florida Criminal Statutes are flawed and the 'STYG' law is one of them.

FL has a 'Stalking Law' .. Why wasn't 'Z' also charged with that?

Also .. Many of FL Assistant State's Attorneys are 'second rate' at their best.

One can be certain that many a pre-planned murder has occurred in FL

(and elsewhere) since 2005.

... There's a sayin' amongst Floridians:

"Come to Florida to Vacation - Leave on Probation."

~ 'TRY IT' - 'YOU'LL LIKE IT' ~ 

Stand your ground not in play.

Do we really have to explain stalking laws to you?  A singular event, a cloudy one at that, does not constitute stalking.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

Waxing profoundly about race in America is NOT necessarily "playing the race card".  It could be, but this wasn't.  His position as POTUS affords him the opportunity, and he took it.

GOPers, however, continue to misunderstand and misrepresent these issues at either their own preference or peril...toward the same result.

And justifiably or not, minorities have never held a lower opinion of conservatives/gopers as they do now.  Why they insist on making it worse is anyone's guess.....

He was stirring the racial pot, identifying with Martin, in short, he was acting stupidly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

In response to GregoryFromMeffa's comment:

In response to GregoryFromMeffa's comment:

In response to ppannos' comment:

In response to GregStillinMeffa's comment:

Obama injecting his non-existent son into an on going case was stupid

It's a virtual world

double p's ..... Obama did the right thing when he gave that speech on Friday ...... get this right son  ..... the more that people show  their backbone and confront bigots like you ..... the better off we will all be .....btw take your hate and your hateful avatar somewhere else you have nothing to contribute here .

And if his STUPID comment impacted the jury's decision, was it still the right thing?

It as STUPID

Greg you are always sharp as a tack and your comments are worth reading  .... but not this time .

OK, POTUS going on national TV and saying his fictitious son would look like Trayvon Martin would have no influence on either voir dire or verdict.  Yeppers.  It was was a great idea, and justice was served.  Way to go Mr President.  MY bad.

You're right it did have an impact on the case ...... I forgot what was the jury made up from again ?

It took a local case thatthe professional race-baiters were trying to nationalize.  Obama helped them acheive their goals.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter aren't you a member of the right wing hate group that at one time went by the name the Republican Party

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

skeeter aren't you a member of the right wing hate group that at one time went by the name the Republican Party

No, and grow up.  Everyone knows that it is the Democrats that are all about hate.  Throw that races card the instance someone looks at you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

No, and grow up.  Everyone knows that it is the Democrats that are all about hate.  Throw that races card the instance someone looks at you.

Isn't Rep Louis Gohmert of Texas who just compared the civil rights of African Americans and other minorities to the rights of animals a memeber of the GOP ?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Isn't Rep Louis Gohmert of Texas who just compared the civil rights of African Americans and other minorities to the rights of animals a memeber of the GOP ?

Let me know when the goal posts are getting too heavy.

Isn't it former rep Anthony Weiner who is sending pictures of his privates to woman he never met?

Oh, my bad.  that's Carlos Danger.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Undecided

Do we really have to explain stalking laws to you? 

A singular event, a cloudy one at that, does not constitute stalking.

Here .. Read the FL Statute yourself.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0700-0799/0784/Sections/0784.048.html

IMO:

If a person is followed by an unknown person in a vehicle and then on foot that IS stalking.

Especially when such a stalking ends with a killing by the unknown stalker.

It's my learned opinion (investigative para-legal) that 'Z' should of also been charged with 'stalking' and 'M' (the State) should of presented the 'SYG' law in 'M's defense. 

I don't know about your state but in FL it's common to charge someone with as many charges as possible, even if for no other reason than 'plea bargaining'.

Anyhow ... Continue On ...

No, what he did was follow, allegedly.  Stalking is generally thought of as a multiple occurrence obsession, usually accompanied by a restraining order.

that's the. Real-world interpretation of stalking.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[/QUOTE

Yah, so I went and looked up the supposed Gohmert comparing the civil rights minorities to animals.  That's not what he said, and the bill was not cab about civil rights.  

But, keep listening only to those progressive radical websites that will smear anyone.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter I think Dan Akroyd had you in mind when he would address Jane Curtin back 30 odd years ago during the Point/Counter Point portion of Week End Update on SNL ...... you better open your eyes and reread Gohmert comments during a House Judiciary Committee hearing ..... Gohmert most certainly did compared the civils rights of minorities to the rights of animals .

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

The Republicans are the party of Lincoln. Of the war between the states to free all men, not the Democrats who opposed.

The civil rights act of 1964 and the voting rights act of 1965 were passed into law despite the obstruction and democrat opposition by the unified vote of the Republican party.

The Democrats were more interested in keeping Jim Crow laws intact.

It was Bull Connor and his Democrat goons who turned the dogs and fire hoses on civl protestors in the 1960s.

The KKK was formed by the Democrats to prevent Republicans and newly freed slaves from voting.

The Democrats have a dark past they would like everyone to forget.

Is there anything in America more discriminatory this very day than the Democrats siding with the teachers unions to deny black families school vouchers?

Denying black children a good education forcing them into the evil cycle of dependency, i.e. welfare, public housing and entitlement handouts all just to keep the black voting democrat?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

The Republicans are the party of Lincoln. Of the war between the states to free all men, not the Democrats who opposed.

The civil rights act of 1964 and the voting rights act of 1965 were passed into law despite the obstruction and democrat opposition by the unified vote of the Republican party.

The Democrats were more interested in keeping Jim Crow laws intact.

It was Bull Connor and his Democrat goons who turned the dogs and fire hoses on civl protestors in the 1960s.

The KKK was formed by the Democrats to prevent Republicans and newly freed slaves from voting.

The Democrats have a dark past they would like everyone to forget.

Is there anything in America more discriminatory this very day than the Democrats siding with the teachers unions to deny black families school vouchers?

Denying black children a good education forcing them into the evil cycle of dependency, i.e. welfare, public housing and entitlement handouts all just to keep the black voting democrat?

ok ......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

It's 2013...     

Yeah in 2013 it's more subtle, the Democrats oppose school choice.

Obama sends his children to private schools yet denies poor black families in DC the same option.

Democrats give the Teachers Unions pension programs funded by totally by the taxpayer.

The Teacher's Unions give hugh campaign contributions to the Demcrat re-election campaigns from mandatory dues to keep the ruse going. Big (tax dollar) money laundering operation.

The Democrats get elected, the teachers unions get their rich taxpayer funded pensions.

The Democrats stonewall/vote down school choice voucher programs to protect the teacher's unions. 

The black community gets the shaft. Welfare, food stamps but no school vouchers to elevate them out of poverty.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I'm simply saying that neither party can take on Lincoln's mantle.

The GOP is the party of Lincoln about as much as the Red Sox are the team of Babe Ruth.

Oh I see the Republicans these days are all racists because the left and the democrats say so.

Lincoln dismissed because he wasn't a Dem just all part of their denial of their past.

And it was in my life time 1964 and 65 that the democrats stonewalled both the Civil rights and voter rights act which the Republicans passed into law.

As a boy i watched Democrats George wallace and Bull Connor as a man I witnessed senate Majority leader former Klan member Democrat Senator Robert Byrd

Nothing more destructive to the black family the past 60 years than all the feel good entitlement programs pushed by the Democrats.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Keep the black man down, deny him school choice keep him uneducated, give him welfare and foodstamps, deny him work, keep him voting Democrat,

See Detroit.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

I'm simply saying that neither party can take on Lincoln's mantle.

The GOP is the party of Lincoln about as much as the Red Sox are the team of Babe Ruth.

Oh I see the Republicans these days are all racists because the left and the democrats say so.

Lincoln dismissed because he wasn't a Dem just all part of their denial of their past.

And it was in my life time 1964 and 65 that the democrats stonewalled both the Civil rights and voter rights act which the Republicans passed into law.

As a boy i watched Democrats George wallace and Bull Connor as a man I witnessed senate Majority leader former Klan member Democrat Senator Robert Byrd

Nothing more destructive to the black family the past 60 years than all the feel good entitlement programs pushed by the Democrats.

You watched George Wallace break off and run on a third party, one-issue platform: segregation.  And every state that voted for Wallace was true blue up until the voter rights act, and has been deep red ever since.  You might be able to argue that things have changed in the last 45 years, but you can't argue that the motivation for those states to switch parties wasn't racism.  

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

skeeter I think Dan Akroyd had you in mind when he would address Jane Curtin back 30 odd years ago during the Point/Counter Point portion of Week End Update on SNL ...... you better open your eyes and reread Gohmert comments during a House Judiciary Committee hearing ..... Gohmert most certainly did compared the civils rights of minorities to the rights of animals .

Funny how I don't seem to be any of the things you think I am.

You need to go and read the bill that was being discussed.  You also need to understand whatthe ammendment was intended to accomplish.

Then, after doing those two things, if your eyes don't open up, if the scales don't drop from your eyes on what the Democrats are really up to, then all hope is lost for you.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Undecided

Do we really have to explain stalking laws to you? 

A singular event, a cloudy one at that, does not constitute stalking.

Here .. Read the FL Statute yourself.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0700-0799/0784/Sections/0784.048.html

IMO:

If a person is followed by an unknown person in a vehicle and then on foot that IS stalking.

Especially when such a stalking ends with a killing by the unknown stalker.

It's my learned opinion (investigative para-legal) that 'Z' should of also been charged with 'stalking' and 'M' (the State) should of presented the 'SYG' law in 'M's defense. 

I don't know about your state but in FL it's common to charge someone with as many charges as possible, even if for no other reason than 'plea bargaining'.

Anyhow ... Continue On ...

No, what he did was follow, allegedly.  

Stalking is generally thought of as a multiple occurrence obsession,

usually accompanied by a restraining order.

that's the Real-world interpretation of stalking.

Cool  Yes that is the way most stalking cases (spousal, etc) are handled in FL.

But when there is a death at the end of such an incident the unknown follower ('Z') then becomes a stalker (as in: hunting terminolgy).

Multiple:

1st in vehicle. (to the extent that 'M' walked up to the vehicle)

2nd. On foot.  'M' ran a short distance, didn't see 'Z' anymore and walked again, and then, suddenly, it was "Knock-Knock" time.

The STALKER had arrived again! (a 3rd and final time)

BTW:

All charges (plea bargain) can be raised to a felony level when someone is killed by another.

Whatever.  You seem to be proposing something even the prosecution didn't see as plausible enough to bring about as a charge.  Go talk to them, as they are clearly wrong.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter .... what I think of you really doesn't matter and  truthfully I dislike you nor do I respect you or anything that you print ..... so without further eloquence are you saying that Gohert didn't compare the the civils rights of minorities to the rights of animals ...... or are you saying that as long as you agree with that  person  it's alright for that person to throw the lowest forms of insults around .....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Keep the black man down, deny him school choice keep him uneducated, give him welfare and foodstamps, deny him work, keep him voting Democrat,

See Detroit.

That broad brush just keeps getting broader, don't it?

I don't think you have a clue of what you're talking about.

Sections
Shortcuts