Israel authorizes illegal settlers to shoot palestinians

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Israel authorizes illegal settlers to shoot palestinians

Thats right. The human rights bad child of the mideast authorizes people illegally living in the west bank to shoot palestinians. Why? This is so much worse than syria. Israel is out of control to authorize the murder of civilians by civilians. That is so sick it makes me Vomit.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heisinberg. Show Heisinberg's posts

Re: Israel authorizes illegal settlers to shoot palestinians

In Response to Israel authorizes illegal settlers to shoot palestinians:
    [QUOTE]Thats right. The human rights bad child of the mideast authorizes people illegally living in the west bank to shoot palestinians. Why? This is so much worse than syria. Israel is out of control to authorize the murder of civilians by civilians. That is so sick it makes me Vomit.
    Posted by topaz978[/QUOTE]
    Keeping the Palestinians from statehood is coming to an end for Israel. They better make a deal while they are hold most of the cards.Even Turkey , their biggest ally in the region , has had enough of their tactics. It's hard to build alliance when the only tool you have is a hammer.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

In Response to Re: Israel authorizes illegal settlers to shoot palestinians:
    [QUOTE]The human rights bad child of the middle east? Wouldn't that be Iraq?  Iran?  Syria?  Saudia Arabia?  Jordan?  Egypt?  Algeria? Libya?  Kuwait?  Qatar?  UAE? Need I go on? ps The thing keeping the  "Palestinians" from statehood is, say it with me now, the Palestinians.  And everyone knows this.  Yeah, everyone.
    Posted by movingtarget3[/QUOTE]

So far only Israel uses 1000 lb bombs to make a traffic stop. Everyone else uses clubs, bullets and a LOT of "police".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rukhama. Show rukhama's posts

Are you for real? Civilians are not being authorized to take pot shots at civilians. Rather, innocent civilians, who live legally in sovereign Israeli territory, btw, are authorized to shoot in self-defense, when thugs and terrorists attack them. People who steal into other people's houses in the dead of night and behead their infants and slit the throats of their preschoolers and stab the hearts of their schoolchildren are not innocent civilians. They are monsters. If every Israeli citizen in the whole country were permitted to carry, Paleostinians might think again about trying to murder them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rukhama. Show rukhama's posts

It isn't Israel's responsibility to give a state to the Paleostinians. The only people keeping them from having a state is themselves. They should stop trying to steal Israel's land for a state and instead build a state on their own land, in Jordan and Syria.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

In Response to Israel authorizes illegal settlers to shoot palestinians:
    [QUOTE]Thats right. The human rights bad child of the mideast authorizes people illegally living in the west bank to shoot palestinians. Why? This is so much worse than syria. Israel is out of control to authorize the murder of civilians by civilians. That is so sick it makes me Vomit.
    Not to ruin your Grim like Jones on Israel BUT they authorized them IF the Palestinians were attacking their homes and the army or police were not available to assist. I am guessing it was a minor oversight on your part to leave that part of the story out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

http://www.boston.com/news/world/middleeast/articles/2011/09/05/israel_readies_for_palestinian_statehood_rallies
    Thats where my rant started. An Israeli lawmaker incites violence against palestinians on their OWN territory.

"If soldiers are not on hand, responsibility to react will fall on the settlements' civilian guards, Vaknin said."

Enough said.
    Israel is a great idea looking for some non sick bloodthirsty persons to run the country.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.boston.com/news/world/middleeast/articles/2011/09/05/israel_readies_for_palestinian_statehood_rallies Thats where my rant started. An Israeli lawmaker incites violence against palestinians on their OWN territory. "If soldiers are not on hand, responsibility to react will fall on the settlements' civilian guards, Vaknin said." Enough said. Israel is a great idea looking for some non sick bloodthirsty persons to run the country.
    But you keep leaving facts out which makes your rant on this no better than Grims/Sheep/Spanky's on 9/11. IF the protesters do what they claim, no Israeli will engage. IF they deviate from the organizers planned route and head towards Israeli settlements, they will be warned once they get within a pre-determined area near the settlement. If they do go close to a settlement, the Israeli's will shoot in the air or in front of them at their feet to stop them.
    BTW - Look at the case in Texas (I think) where the homeless people tried to break into a shop or house and were shot. What happened to the shooter? NOTHING! It was justifiable self-defense.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Hmm,
    Nice responses. Did you folk ever think about the fact that a Palestinian with a weapon can be shot on sight. This is not true of the illegal settlers. They will get arrested and fined, but not often. The israelis are allowed permits for automatic weapons. The palestinians not so much. Settlers shoot palestinians all the time.  Its in the israeli police reports. Criminal shot on settler property. Not anything about the palestinian not really doing anything in particular. It is worse than South Africa in the 80's. The territories have no way to police the illeagal settlers. If they try then the palestinian police get 1000lb bombs in the police stations or their police cars.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heisinberg. Show Heisinberg's posts

[QUOTE]Topaz, I like you but you're kind of off base here.  #1 Settlers don't just go target practice shooting on people.  Its a tenuous situation and stoking the fire is sort of frowned upon. #2 The PA is autonomous.  If there's a law about carrying weapons then, well what's the point? #3 Settlers do not shoot Palestinians all the time.  Has it happened?  Probably.  #4 Not sure what comparison you're trying to make about guns in SA in the 80s. #5 The PA cannot police settlers anymore than Mexican police can police you. #6 The PA would not try so I'm not sure why you'd make reference to police cars being bombed. Its an ugly situation but lets not lose sight of the fact that the country these people used to live in declared war on another country, lost, and then abandoned them.  Eventually they were given the opportunity to have their own recognized country and their mafia leadership everyone was so interested to legitimize declined because it would mean giving up their power.
    If a leader of the P.A. made a peace agreement without getting the "Right of Return " to the millions of Palestinians who live in neighboring states or something equal in return for that , then they would be dead before they got home.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

Why don't the rest of us turn our backs for a few minutes and let Israel and Palastine go "all out" until a genocide happens one way or the other, leaving no survivors. Thats the only solution that will finally see peace at the end. 
    I am sick and tired of hearing about these "troubles". 
    Grow up, both of you! Like 2 squabbling infants with big sticks. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

[QUOTE]Topaz, I like you but you're kind of off base here.  #1 Settlers don't just go target practice shooting on people.  Its a tenuous situation and stoking the fire is sort of frowned upon. #2 The PA is autonomous.  If there's a law about carrying weapons then, well what's the point? #3 Settlers do not shoot Palestinians all the time.  Has it happened?  Probably.  #4 Not sure what comparison you're trying to make about guns in SA in the 80s. #5 The PA cannot police settlers anymore than Mexican police can police you. #6 The PA would not try so I'm not sure why you'd make reference to police cars being bombed. Its an ugly situation but lets not lose sight of the fact that the country these people used to live in declared war on another country, lost, and then abandoned them.  Eventually they were given the opportunity to have their own recognized country and their mafia leadership everyone was so interested to legitimize declined because it would mean giving up their power.
    #1 Yes settlers do kill unarmed people in the territory, the military refused to prosecute them and the PA is not allowed to arrest them. (yes israel will bomb the PA officers, it continues to happen)
    #2 The PA is autonomous but lacks the ability due to israeli action to launch a defense of its airspace against a forien country(israel). So the autonomy is quite limited. Again if the PA decides that all weapons are banned and extends that to illegal settlers they get bombed(exactly this has happened)
    #3 Settlers cannot be caught shooting palestinians because the Israeli military will not arrest them. PA authorities arresting settlers will be shot by the Israeli military(this does happen all the time)
    #4 In south africa a black confronting a white was killed or beaten to death about 70% of the time. Thats why so few court trials were even called and why south africa got several un sanctions based on human rights abuse. Israel has had the us block about 100 such well documented cases in the last ten years.
    #5 Exactly my point. The threat of military actions prevents the police of the PA from protecting PA territory(this includes the illegal settlements).
    #6 Actually the Israelis use 250lb guided missles to kill cars in the streets. This is well documented in the media. Problem is that the use of military hardware in civilian zones is prohibited but the US still backs up these human rights violations. Why is this a human rights violation you might ask? Because high explosive is not exact. The civilian death and injury toll gets Israel the Buchanwald prize for pointless death and suffering. Not to mention the target gets no chance of a trial and evidence hearing after his death.

Actually palestine was occupied forcibly by soon to be Israelis. Palestine never needed a war declaration since palestine was  not attacked by another country. Just terrorists who took over large areas and imposed their own laws. I'm thinking Taliban, but just my 2c.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

[QUOTE]Are you for real? Civilians are not being authorized to take pot shots at civilians. Rather, innocent civilians, who live legally in sovereign Israeli territory, btw, are authorized to shoot in self-defense, when thugs and terrorists attack them. People who steal into other people's houses in the dead of night and behead their infants and slit the throats of their preschoolers and stab the hearts of their schoolchildren are not innocent civilians. They are monsters. If every Israeli citizen in the whole country were permitted to carry, Paleostinians might think again about trying to murder them.
    Posted by rukhama[/QUOTE]

No the authority specifically mentioned civilians in the territories and self defense is a weak arguement when you already killed the "opponent". It is remarkable how few actual sneaking in to houses and slitting of throats show up in the crime logs. I see no stabbing in the heart,btw, but I dont think they distiguish infants and preschoolers. Not much of that in the logs either. A bunch of  a settler"I saw someone and shot them dead", thats really common. Palestinians are people. If you want to belive they are monsters them you are perpetuateing the "NAZI myth" that we are better and they are evil to be destroyed. That makes you the evilone.
     These are not legal holdings and are not protected by police. Many of these holdings were told to get out by the Israeli military and forcibly evicted by them. These are not legal by any law at all. Israel is full of good people. It is evil when Israelis try to use twisted logic to occupy territory that is not theirs and use the military to kill innocents to enforce it. This new statement just makes it worse. The military who are in charge of the occupied areas no longer will enfoce a rule of law(murder) in the occupied zone. This is a serious human rights violation not to mention a violation of gods law.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rukhama. Show rukhama's posts

"Rukhama, the Palestinians don't want Israeli land they want Israelis dead.  Important difference."

movingtarget3, you and I are each half right. They do want the land, but they also want us dead.

We'll see to it that they get neither.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rukhama. Show rukhama's posts

"I see no stabbing in the heart,btw, but I dont think they distiguish infants and preschoolers. Not much of that in the logs either."

Then you didn't read the news. The monsters - and, yes, they are monsters, because only monsters would behead a three-month-old baby - stabbed one of the older children right through the heart.

"If you want to belive they are monsters them you are perpetuateing the "NAZI myth" that we are better and they are evil to be destroyed. That makes you the evilone."

No, they are the Nazis. Mein Kampf is a best seller among the Paleostinians. They openly proclaim that they want all Jews dead. And you call me evil?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Israel authorizes illegal settlers to shoot palestinians : "Rukhama, the Palestinians don't want Israeli land they want Israelis dead.  Important difference." movingtarget3, you and I are each half right. They do want the land, but they also want us dead. We'll see to it that they get neither.

Another paranoid. The palestinians want jobs and justice. They do not give a S@H$I^T about killing Israelis. They need Israelis because thats where the jobs are. Israelis have far more guns than palestinians. Israelis kill palestinains at a rate greater than 10 to 1. So who is killing whom in the real world not your fantasy.
     Israelis do not use civilian courts for territory issues regarding the illeagal settlements but military courts. This is a violation of human rights. You are just another sick child. You make me want to p@u$ke$.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Israel authorizes illegal settlers to shoot palestinians : "I see no stabbing in the heart,btw, but I dont think they distiguish infants and preschoolers. Not much of that in the logs either." Then you didn't read the news. The monsters - and, yes, they are monsters, because only monsters would behead a three-month-old baby - stabbed one of the older children right through the heart. "If you want to belive they are monsters them you are perpetuateing the "NAZI myth" that we are better and they are evil to be destroyed. That makes you the evilone." No, they are the Nazis. Mein Kampf is a best seller among the Paleostinians. They openly proclaim that they want all Jews dead. And you call me evil?

So you have nothing to say about the thousands of dead palestinian civilians and illegaly destroyed homes. The home invasion you describe is the only such attack in more than 40 years. Meanwhile Israelis denied work and money to palestinians. They abused them at check points. Even when traveling within gaza or the west bank. The israelis abuse the palestinians as if they were chattel. That is a violation of human rights. That alone is worse than the treatment of people in all states around the world. That alone qualifies Israel as the human rights cesspool. They are subjugating and abuseing millions of people everyday. THATS WHY ISRAELWins the most like the third reich award.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Lets put it this way. Lets allow central and south americans to illegaly cross our border and shoot people. For any reason they like because a military tribunal does not have a standard of proof. Any military officer sitting at that day has a stake in civil order in the occupied area. A true judge does not have any stake in the continued order. It is not his job.