Should the seat belt law be abolished?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heisinberg. Show Heisinberg's posts

Should the seat belt law be abolished?

The argument of keeping laws off the body of a woman for abortion could also be used for the repeal of the seat belt law . No ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heisinberg. Show Heisinberg's posts

Re: Should the seat belt law be abolished?

It is my GOD given right to go thru my windshield if I chose to not wear my seat belt. Big Insurance companies pushed another law down our throat.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

No. There just are no enough coronors to do the job. Thats a state job and that will increase taxes. In some states they require the whole bloody mess to go to the hospital to be pronounced dead. Resulting in high bills for cleaning and disinfectant from the fecal matter scattered all about, plus the fact that the dead do not pay. Thus raiseing taxes.
     I'm thinking compost. It would save a bit of money and fertilize the flowers the folks like to put at accident scenes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heisinberg. Show Heisinberg's posts

In Response to Re: Should the seat belt law be abolished?:
    No. There just are no enough coronors to do the job. Thats a state job and that will increase taxes. In some states they require the whole bloody mess to go to the hospital to be pronounced dead. Resulting in high bills for cleaning and disinfectant from the fecal matter scattered all about, plus the fact that the dead do not pay. Thus raiseing taxes.  I'm thinking compost. It would save a bit of money and fertilize the flowers the folks like to put at accident scenes.
    Posted by topaz978

There lies the assumption that I would not only die , but possibly explode into excrement ? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heisinberg. Show Heisinberg's posts

Keep your laws off MY body !

Sections
Shortcuts