Osama Dead - Thread Pulled???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimFandango. Show GrimFandango's posts

Osama Dead - Thread Pulled???

Why?

Anyway, LifeIsLife, here's your post, and my response:

In Response to Re: Osama bin Laden... Dead???:
    In Response to Re: Osama bin Laden... Dead??? : That isn't how it works. You are making an outrageous claim, that bin laden is dead and that the CIA and Mossad is engineering the ficiton that he isn't in order to maintain a global conspiracy. You need to provide PROOF. Not me, not Whatisnow. YOU. And the tid bit you showed is evidence of nothing. First it isn't even sited. Second all it would demonstrate if it is valid, is that the CIA does engage in PSYOPS and they manufacture evidence toward that end. That doesn't prove they've done anything to support a global hoax regarding bin Laden's death.
    Posted by LifeisLIfe

The CIA has admitted to faking videos of bin Laden, here is your citation, ‘smatter, don’t believe me?

Osama bin Laden is dead, reported sparingly in the MSM, and his obituary was reported in the Egyptian Paper: al-Wafd, Wednesday, December 26, 2001 Vol 15 No 4633.

Translation of above article: Islamabad - - A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa’da organization, stating that binLaden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death.

And the only sightings since then have been faked videos of actors that vaguely resemble Osama until you compare the fakes with certified photos

So, now you know that Osama has been dead for years, and now you know the CIA is keeping him alive through faked videos.  The reason they do this is for the purpose of perpetuating the necessary boogey man required to keep our phony war on terror alive.

Refusing to believe these facts proves that PT Barnum was correct; you really can fool some of the people all of the time

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

Re: Osama Dead - Thread Pulled???

So there was a report of his death in an egyptian paper, and that was repeated in some american news outlets. Did it ever occur to you, the obituary was incorrect? That it was a case of bad reporting or mistaken identity? For heaven's sake, there are thousands of reports of Elvis sightings each year, that doesn't mean the king is stil alive. People get these things wrong, and they sometimes end up in papers. I can't really comment on that specific piece, because I don't understand arabic, and I am not sure how good the translation provided is. But I am guessing it is a case of inccorrect info getting into a paper. Why are you so willing to believe that newspapers get the big major stories completely wrong, that they are so beholden to the conspiracy they are just part of the matrix, but they are sources of irrefutable proof when it suits your purpose? YOu can't one the one hand discredit and dismiss media, and then submit it as evidence.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

By the way, if you bothered to look it up, you would see the source for the Wafd Article (which it turns out was actually taken from the Fox News article, not the other way around), was a Taliban official. In other words, they were trying to fake Osama Bin Laden's death, so he could continue to evade US forces. And there have been dozens of such reports of his death over the years, and most made it into papers like this one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

In Response to Re: Osama Dead - Thread Pulled???:
    there are thousands of reports of Elvis sightings each year, that doesn't mean the king is stil alive.
    Posted by LifeisLIfe

Actually you're wrong.  But that's because sheep believe what the lamestream media tells them.

They actually cloned Elvis thousands of times as part of Operation Norwoods.  Then they planted fake birth announcements in newspapers across the country so that he could eventually become King (of America) in the aftermath of a banker-initiated global catastrophe, which may or may not involve:

Swine flu;
    Avian flu;
    Global warming;
    Financial bailouts;
    Routine fleet rotations near Iran;
    Israel;
    Knights Templar.