A Mom's World, Thursday, questions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCKristi. Show BDCKristi's posts

A Mom's World, Thursday, questions

This week, Jennifer at A Mom's World has introduced herself, shared 20 facts about herself and her blog, and shared her favorite post.

Ask Jennifer questions today about herself or her blog (A Mom's World at http://onemomsworld.wordpress.com)!

Attention readers: Feel free to post comments and questions in this thread. To learn more about this series and to nominate a local parenting blogger (or yourself!), go here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCKristi. Show BDCKristi's posts

Re: A Mom's World, Thursday, questions

If you were trapped on an island, what three things would you want?

What are your pet peeves?

Is there any topic you feel is off limits to blog about?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from marisa123. Show marisa123's posts

Hello,

Why did you decide to start blogging? And what are your favorite Mom topics to blog about- I just read your March Madness post. Sounds like a great idea (BTW)

Thank you!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ModeratorJen. Show ModeratorJen's posts

1. On a desert island -- a Kindle loaded with my favorite books (because I couldn't pick just one), a bunch of empty spiral notebooks and a collection of pens.

2. Pet peeves -- Grammar errors (sorry, I was an English teacher!), when people start checking out when I haven't even bagged my purchases yet, people who tailgate and when the kids don't flush the toilet.

3. Off-limit topics? Hmm. I think that everyone can express his or her own opinions, but I draw the line at anything intolerant or discriminatory, violence or anything that induces flame wars.

Marisa123 -- I decided to start blogging really because I loved to write, and I missed being at the paper where I got the chance to do it every day for real readers. Also, I'm opinionated! People don't have to agree with me, but I love to express my thoughts on just about anything. Favorite Mom topics -- I really like to talk about my own struggles raising 4 kids so close in age. I'm not perfect and make a lot of mistakes -- blogging about the mistakes or my concerns helps me to learn, because so many people offer advice.

Thanks! Great questions!

Sections
Shortcuts