I Know How Is Babby Formed, Friday, favorite blogs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCKristi. Show BDCKristi's posts

I Know How Is Babby Formed, Friday, favorite blogs

A big thank you to Christa Terry from the blog I Know How Is Babby Formed for spending the week with us! She was our #FeaturedParentBlogger this week and we enjoyed learning more about her.

Here she is with her son, Hunter.

If you missed it, on Monday she introduced herself, on Tuesday she shared 20 facts, on Wednesday she shared her favorite blog post of all time, and on Thursday she took questions from readers.

Today, we'd like to know what blogs you're reading, Christa! And, if you'd like, feel free to nominate another local parent blogger.

Readers, feel free to post comments for Christa or just stop by to say "hi."
    Check her out in our Parenting blog Parent Buzz. And read about past Featured Parent Bloggers.

Want to nominate a blogger (or yourself?)? Just post a link to the blog here!

Thanks for having fun with us this week as we learned more about another local parent blogger. Have a great weekend!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Christa-Terry. Show Christa-Terry's posts

Re: I Know How Is Babby Formed, Friday, favorite blogs

This is a tough one! I don't exactly have mucho time to read blogs because, well, kids and of course, work, but I do have some favorites in and out of Boston. Like a lot of moms, I love the big lifestyle bloggers but when it comes to my faves I prefer to read stuff written by moms who are keeping it real - i.e., moms without crazy sponsorships to fund them and moms who tell it like it is!

When it comes to bloggers in other places, I always make time to read:

Marlie and Me

Urban Flowerpot (a former Boston area resident)

Hero Sandwich (not a mom, but if you like comics do have a read)

The Idea Girl

And as for Boston bloggers, I love:

Mom's Lifesavers, of course

Ma$$hole Mommy (whose blog name was rejected by the filter, eep!)

Mommy Niri

In the Trenches of Mommyhood

Moms Who Need Wine

Have a look at them - I think you'll like what you read! And thank you SO much for sticking with me this week; I hope you'll keep on reading I Know How Is Babby Formed. And while I'm still here, I hope you'll also check out Mom Meet Mom. It's growing like crazy and we'd love to see you there!

And since I get to nominate another blogger, I'm going to give my vote to Sarah from In the Trenches of Mommyhood

Hope to see you soon! :)

Co-Founder of http://mommeetmom.com
    On the web at http://christaterry.com and her personal blog

Sections
Shortcuts