It's Not Like a Cat, Friday, favorite blogs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCFeaturesEditor. Show BDCFeaturesEditor's posts

It's Not Like a Cat, Friday, favorite blogs

A big thank you to Julia Magnusson, who blogs at It's Not Like a Cat. She was our #FeaturedParentBlogger this week!

On Monday, she introduced herself. On Tuesday, she shared 20 facts about herself. On Wednesday, she shared her favorite post(s). On Thursday, she took questions from readers.

Today, Julia, we'd like to know which parenting blogs you like to read. And, if you'd like, feel free to nominate another local blogger for this series.

Readers, check out Julia featured this week on Parent Buzz. And read about past Featured Parent Bloggers. Also, find out more about this series as well as how to nominate a blogger you enjoy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not Like a Cat. Show Not Like a Cat's posts

Re: It's Not Like a Cat, Friday, favorite blogs

My favorite blogs? That's a really tough question--there are so many great ones out there! I love great writing, and a take on food, the green life, running, and parenting all interest me.

I list just a few of my favorites below; I hope I don't offend anyone by leaving someone out! This is just a short list. You can find a ton of great local bloggers in Boston Parent Bloggers.

Some of my favorites are:

Mama Hears a Who (great writer with a really nice perspective on raising a small boy)

Leah's Life (locavore foodie with a knack for smoothies)

Don't Mind the Mess (just plain awesome: a mix of the incredibly honest and some reviews, all really well written)

Honest Mom (an interesting, friendly blog that talks a lot about dealing with depression)

Random Recycling (love her meal plans, and she has great eco-friendly lunch ideas and a nice voice)

motherhoodwtf (hilarious and smart)

Ben and Birdy (excellent food, great voice)

Weird, I guess I don't have any running blogs in the list!!

Thanks so much, Kristi and Boston.com, for featuring me here this week--I really enjoyed it, and I hope the readers did, too!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not Like a Cat. Show Not Like a Cat's posts

Re: It's Not Like a Cat, Friday, favorite blogs

Also, I nominate Don't Mind the Mess and Leah's Life to be featured here!

Sections
Shortcuts