It's Not Like a Cat, Wednesday, favorite post

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCRachel. Show BDCRachel's posts

It's Not Like a Cat, Wednesday, favorite post

So far, our #FeaturedParentBlogger this week, Julia Magnusson from It's Not Like a Cat, has introduced herself and shared 20 facts about herself.

Today, Julia, we'd love to read your favorite post of all time. Will you share it with us?

Readers, feel free to stop by and say "hi" to Julia. She'll be with us all week. If you missed it, we featured her on Parent Buzz yesterday.

Also, feel free to read about past Featured Parent Bloggers. And learn how this series works and nominate a blogger you enjoy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not Like a Cat. Show Not Like a Cat's posts

My Favorite Post....I Mean, Posts!

Wow, it's really hard to choose just one!

Here's a funny one about fitness (well, sort of funny, until I collapsed from heat stroke!):
    Chokin' Down the Humble Pie

And a short one about a typical conversation with a child: Lego Times

For my posts about postpartum depression, you can check out my blog itself (no need to bring everyone down over here!), but here's a lighter and slightly older post about the frustrations of trying to work from home with a baby and toddler...titled, of course, Selling the Children.

I did consider linking to the one about the time my preschooler informed me that my breasts should be a lot higher than they actually are, but I decided to spare you that stripping of my dignity.

Which of these do YOU like best?

Sections
Shortcuts