Keeping Mommy Sane, Friday, favorite blogs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCKristi. Show BDCKristi's posts

Keeping Mommy Sane, Friday, favorite blogs

Thanks, Jessica, for spending the week with us! It was great getting to know you and your blog!

In case you missed it, Jessica at Keeping Mommy Sane has introduced herself and shared 20 facts about herself and her blog as well as her favorite post of all time. She has also taken questions from readers.

Jessica, can you close out the week by telling us the parenting blogs you like to read?

To nominate a local blogger (or yourself!) and to find out more about this series, go here. And don't forget to check out Boston.com Moms and like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jlgrimes. Show jlgrimes's posts

Re: Keeping Mommy Sane, Friday, favorite blogs

Thanks so much for having me this week! This was a lot of fun and I enjoyed getting to "meet" all of you. I hope you'll continue to follow my adventures on Keeping Mommy Sane, or follow me via Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.

Since I launched Keeping Mommy Sane, I've met some incredible Boston-area bloggers who have been so supportive and kind, who never seem to mind answering my endless questions or offer advice. Here is just a sample list .. and trust me, there are plenty more - I wish I could list them all! (Also, you can also check out Boston Parent Bloggers, too!) 

Dollops of Diane  

Viola Cay

Mama Smiles

Days With Us

Fortuitous Housewife

Busy Since Birth

Red Shutters 

Honest Mom

Maven of Savin 

Real Food. Real Deals

ToyQueen

CharleneChronicles

MetrowestMamas

It's not like a cat...

Kerry Goodwin Photography

Kim World

Hello Ladies

Go Team Zoll

The Infertility Voice

Next Life, NO Kids

Something Clever 2.0

My Shiny Monkey

Stowed Stuff

Random Recycling

Another Clean Slate 

The Next Step

Don't Mind the Mess

The Girl is a Mom

Mom's Favorite Stuff

Pearls and Oysters

I'm also lucky to know an amazing group of bloggers just over the border in Rhode Island; they're listed here on my blog. In addition to their personal blogs, they've also banded together to form a group called Rhody Bloggers For Good, which supports local RI non-profit organizations, groups and families and individuals in need though a collaborative effort of education, awareness and outreach. 

Thanks again for having me this week! I look forward to seeing you over on Keeping Mommy Sane. Happy Friday and stay cool today :)