Keeping Mommy Sane, Wednesday, favorite post

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCKristi. Show BDCKristi's posts

Keeping Mommy Sane, Wednesday, favorite post

So far, Jessica at Keeping Mommy Sane, has introduced herself and shared 20 facts about herself and her blog.

Today, Jessica, we want to know your favorite post and why!

Readers, feel free to stop by and say "hi" to Jessica. She'll be with us all week long. To nominate a local blogger (or yourself!) and to find out more about this series, go here. And don't forget to check out Boston.com Moms and like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jlgrimes. Show jlgrimes's posts

Re: Keeping Mommy Sane, Wednesday, favorite post

Good morning! Hmmm, it's tough to choose a favorite because my posts can be so varied in tone ... some are sappy, some are funny (or so I think they are :>), some are serious, some are sarcastic, some are light. (Sounds kind of like motherhood, right?)

But if I had to narrow it down to two, I think my favorite "serious" post would be "How I Am Trying to Love My Post-Kid Body." This was a really personal post for me to write, but one that was surprisingly therapeutic, and is something I think a lot of women (not just moms) can relate to.

My favorite "funny" post is my list of "Raising a Little Boy: 10 Things I Wasn't Prepared For." (See? I told you yesterday that I like making lists). Why is it my favorite? Honestly, because reading it makes me smile, and I know I'll look back on some of these when my son is older and miss that funny, messy and sweet little boy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCKristi. Show BDCKristi's posts

Boy can I relate to the raising a little boy post! I have a 6 year old little man and so much of that rings true!! Thanks for sharing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jlgrimes. Show jlgrimes's posts

In response to BDCKristi's comment:

Boy can I relate to the raising a little boy post! I have a 6 year old little man and so much of that rings true!! Thanks for sharing.

Our boys are the same age :-) I catch myself giggling when I see my son exhibiting one of the behaviors I listed in the post. Although I admit as he's gotten older, I think he's a little more skeptical about superheroes :(