Mom's Lifesavers, Wednesday, favorite post

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCKristi. Show BDCKristi's posts

Mom's Lifesavers, Wednesday, favorite post

So far, Christine Cohen from Mom's Lifesavers has introduced herself and shared 20 facts about herself.

It's been so much fun learning more about you and your blog, Christine! Today, we'd like to know your favorite post of all time and why.

Readers, feel free to stop by to say "hi" to Christine or ask her a question. We'll be chatting with her all week long in these forums so we hope you'll stay with us. 

Want to nominate a local blogger (or yourself)? Just post here.

(Also, learn more about our past Featured Parent Bloggers here!)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from momslifesavers. Show momslifesavers's posts

Re: Mom's Lifesavers, Wednesday, favorite post

What a week so far! It's been so much fun and I'm so thankful for the wonderful feedback and support! Boston has the most wonderful community. GO BOSTON!

I have a dilemma today.  I've posted 400 blog posts since 2007. Today I celebrate my 400th post!

This is really hard! But I will limit it to just two.  One from me and one from my new co-writer, Bonnie Bowes.  

Bonnie Bowes' favorite blog post is found here - Mini Figure Display Board

www.momslifesavers.blogspot.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KipDurney. Show KipDurney's posts

Hi Christine.  I'd love to read more about your favorite post but I do believe the link you shared is not the public page but rather the secured blogger page.  Just wanted to let you know!  

Kip

http:\\tubalub.com

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from momslifesavers. Show momslifesavers's posts

In response to KipDurney's comment:

Hi Christine.  I'd love to read more about your favorite post but I do believe the link you shared is not the public page but rather the secured blogger page.  Just wanted to let you know!  

Kip

http:\\tubalub.com

YOU, are a LIFESAVER! Thank you, thank you for the heads up!

Sections
Shortcuts