Red Shutters, Wednesday, favorite post

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCKristi. Show BDCKristi's posts

Red Shutters, Wednesday, favorite post

So far, Kimberly at Red Shutters has introduced herself and shared 20 facts about herself and her blog.

Today, Kimberly, we'd like to know your favorite post and why!

Attention readers: Feel free to post comments and questions for Kimberly in this thread. Or just stop by to say "hi." And please come back throughout the week to learn more about Kimberly and her blog. We'll be chatting with her every day in this forum.

Go here to learn more about this series and to nominate a local parenting blogger (or yourself!).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedShutters. Show RedShutters's posts

Re: Red Shutters, Wednesday, favorite post

Hi, it’s Kimberly from Red Shutters again!

Thanks for visiting the #FeaturedParentBlogger forum this week, and thanks for visiting me over at Red Shutters, too!

For today’s update, I’ve been asked to share with you my favorite Red Shutters post.

This one is tough, as all of almost 500-posts are special and all for different reasons. Sometimes, it’s because a loved one inspired the post or because a post helps process a difficult week. Sometimes, it’s because the post reflects something I’ve been thinking or feeling or because a reader has reached out privately to share that my words mattered to him or her. Picking just one, therefore, is so hard. 

So, I’m throwing the rules aside (bye bye, rules!), and selecting three to highlight for you today:

1. Since turning the big 4-0 last year was such a difficult transition for me, I’ve selected “Rear Views,” which ran on Red Shutters in March. You can read the post here.

2. My favorite parenting post was explaining the birds and bees to my son. Titled “The Berenstain Bears Can Solve Everything,” you can read it here.

3. My favorite travel post was when my husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversary by going to Paris, a long-held dream for me.  While I blogged about our trip in four different posts (it was quite a trip!), to get a flavor of our adventure, check out post 1. 

Please visit me over at Red Shutters and let me know your favorite post! Thanks again for reading!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LilMisBusy. Show LilMisBusy's posts

My trip to Paris (http://www.busysincebirth.com/2011/03/paris-post.html) is one of my favorite posts too. I wonder if you and I will have similar posts after BlogHer in Chicago too!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedShutters. Show RedShutters's posts

In response to LilMisBusy's comment:

My trip to Paris (http://www.busysincebirth.com/2011/03/paris-post.html) is one of my favorite posts too. I wonder if you and I will have similar posts after BlogHer in Chicago too!

Looking forward to Blogher!

BlogHer, for those who are unfamiliar, is a large, blogging community (blogher.com) that hosts an annual conference for bloggers each summer. This year's will be in Chicago in July. I'm looking forward to going for the first time!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheHelloLadies. Show TheHelloLadies's posts

Glad to hear you're going to BlogHer. I love Chicago-second to Boston.

Sections
Shortcuts