tubalub, Monday introduction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCKristi. Show BDCKristi's posts

tubalub, Monday introduction

Our Featured Parent Blogger this week is Kip Durney, who blogs at tubalub.

Welcome! Please introduce yourself and tell us about your blog www.tubalub.com.

Attention readers: Feel free to post comments and questions for Kip in this thread. To learn more about this series and to nominate a local parenting blogger (or yourself!), go here:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/parents/featured-parent-blogger/general/discover-local-parent-bloggers/70/6559615

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KipDurney. Show KipDurney's posts

Re: tubalub, Monday introduction

Hello and thank you for inviting me to be a part of this.  I hope that over the course of the next few days you all have a chance to get to know me a little better and that you share a bit about yourselves and your experiences as a parent.  As we all know, parenting is hard and I think it's safe to say we could all use some advice now and then.  :)

As for me, I've lived in and around Boston for the past 42 years - mostly in downtown Boston and on the North Shore.  Six years ago, my wife and I were blessed with identical twin girls that were born extremely premature and spent over 3 months in the Brigham & Women's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).  Fast forward to today and we have also added our 4 year old son and of course a large yellow Labrador Retreiver to the mix of characters which makes our life stressfull but often hilarious.  

It is that journey which is the basis for tubalub.com - my outlet for just about everything you could think of.   Kids, twins, dogs and the quite awesome life of a crazy family of 5.  

I hope you join us for the ride.  

Sections
Shortcuts