a few people dropped off site

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from julper. Show julper's posts

Wed - so sorry to hear about the VSD! I hope it fixes itself really soon. Also sorry to hear about your shortening cervix - how scary! Are you on bedrest or just limited activity?

Bizz - don't worry, I'm sure you'll gain weight soon! I've gained 12 lbs so far and I think it's all on my butt and thighs anyway. I'm definitely showing but I was showing before I gained the weight, too. Sorry to hear you are having trouble eating and keeping food down. Can your dr perscribe Zofran or something for the nausea so you might be able to keep food down better?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from julper. Show julper's posts

Hi Mrs Clark - I was just thinking the same thing. The board hasn't really been moving very fast lately so I only need to check once a week orso to make sure I haven't missed anything!

When I have pregnancy concerns I usually post on another board which is national but much more active. And since I already got the great adivce to buy my crib at Baby Furniture Warehouse in Braintree, I'm not sure if I have any more questions for the b.com preg board!

I miss everyone though! We (me and baby girl) are doing great. I'm 22 weeks and she's been kicking me for a few weeks now. I love feeling her moving around in there, it is such an amazing feeling! My DH finally got to feel her moving too, which was very reassuring for him. We're just excited all around!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rysmom. Show rysmom's posts

Wed,
    Sorry to hear about the VSD. I guess the good thing is that they can now know that stuff in advance. You'll be in good hands at Children's! My brother and DH's cousin had the same defect. My brother's wasn't diagnosed until he was in the 8th grade. DH's cousin was caught at birth. Both had to have a surgical repair but they are good strong guys now. (Brother is 36 and cousin is 18). I am sure a lot has changed since they went through it too.

Best wishes to you! I hope that baby hangs in there!