Alphabet game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCKristi. Show BDCKristi's posts

Alphabet game

What good is the Internet if you can't have a little mindless fun now and then? Anyone interested in an alphabet game?

Can you think of something in your child's room that begins with the letter...
    (use the letter that comes after the letter used by the person who posted before you). Feel free to come back and play again and again. Let's see if we can get to Z!

I will begin.

A - Andy (as in Raggedy Ann and). He's sitting on her shelf next to Raggedy Ann.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micromom. Show Micromom's posts

Re: Alphabet game

B - Ball!  As in disco balls that decorate our daughters room

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lissafro. Show lissafro's posts

C- Curtains!  I made homemade curtains when I was pregnant with her.  We didn't find out her sex until she was born, so they are blue with jungle animals.  She ended up choosing an almost-matching bedspread from IKEA when she got her big-girl bed.  They are pretty much the only non-girly thing about my girl. 
    I can almost guarantee I will not be making curtains for the new baby's room.  Getting around to buying some will be one for the win column, never mind breaking out the sewing machine haha.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KAM2007. Show KAM2007's posts

D-Dust! I have a great collection in both kids rooms.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

E-Elephant bobble head that he got at a baseball clinic at Tufts University this weekend. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cwagner13. Show cwagner13's posts

F - Flensted mobiles - we got two - the elephant and mice ones hanging from the ceiling.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ModeratorJen. Show ModeratorJen's posts

G -- Giraffes! In my youngest girls' room, there are two: Giraffey, a gift for #3 when she was born. When the music box inside broke, she asked Santa for a new one, and got Faffey. #4 shares the room with her; also, the giraffes.

Giraffes are also on the lamp next to my 10yo's bed -- leftover from her baby days (that John Lennon collection). Also, in her room, G is for gowns -- she likes to make/design clothing, and has a store mannequin that's constantly draped in something fancy.

In son's room...G is for games. Cards of all kinds, mini-pinball, anything sports-related, DSI, Sorry, etc. Lucky for me, he's pretty organized.

(I really wanted D for dust! That's the main decor in my house!)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from misslily. Show misslily's posts

H- horses. We have two stuffed horses which are favorite sleeping buddies.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dz76. Show dz76's posts

J - Jersey, as in Patriots Jerseys.  The kids have a sports loving uncle who when DD1 was born felt it was his duty to ensure she had the appropriate appearal to wear when watching the game.  Everyone has out grown most of them now but for some reason I just saw them the other day out in their room.  Don't ask me why!  And J was really hard.  ;-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trouble30. Show Trouble30's posts

K - Kitty Cat!  DD has a couple of stuffed toy cats.  She's particularly attached to a little grey one at the moment.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from misslily. Show misslily's posts

L - lion! One of our favorite books is about a girl who visits London and sees the sights on the back of one of the giant lion sculptures in Trafalgar Square which comes to life during her visit.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dz76. Show dz76's posts

M - Monkey  DD1 got a stuffed monkey for her first birthday that was literally bigger than her.  She still loves him and DS love love loves to carry him around and fall on top of him. 

On the other hand, DD2 HATES him and if she notices him in the room, she clearly lets you know , without being able to talk yet, that he has to go!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from amy-lynn. Show amy-lynn's posts

N is for Night Light DD's is a Disney Princesses one, and she has to turn it on herself every night before getting ready for bed. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from luvRIboy. Show luvRIboy's posts

O is for Olivia...as in the adorable little pig...and DD's favorite book.   She also has an Olivia doll. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichelleandtheBoys. Show MichelleandtheBoys's posts

P is for Pottery Barn...lamps, quilt, sheets, rug, curtains, rods, bean bag chair.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from misslily. Show misslily's posts

Q - is for quiet. What we all hope to find in our kids rooms at night. :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Liv22. Show Liv22's posts

R - Rubber Ducky. DD has 3. She loves to gnaw on them and of course they make bath time lots of fun.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Y'all forgot "I" but it was hard to think of one, so...

I is for inny belly button that DD likes to poke every night after I feed her in her room LOL!  (It makes me laugh and she gets a big kick out of it.)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dz76. Show dz76's posts

Oops.  My bad.  :-)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from medfordcc. Show medfordcc's posts

S - S is for suits.

The closet in my LO's room is actually my husband's closet.  All of his work clothes are in there, including suits.  :)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cwagner13. Show cwagner13's posts

T - Tow Mater - DS absolutely looooves Tow Mater - we have two trucks, a pillow and a huge wall sticker of Tow Mater in his room. If he was lugging around Tow Mater before bedtime, DH will have DS "put Tow Mater to bed" by lying him down on his side under the crib. (man, Disney really knew what they were doing with Cars).

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

T is for trophy.  My DS's baseball team won the city championship last year. 

ETA:  I think we posted at the same time so we have 2 T's. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dz76. Show dz76's posts

U is for Uggs.  Yes, my 3 year old has real uggs.  Same crazy uncle that buys the kids really jerseys bought them for her.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from IPWBride. Show IPWBride's posts

T = Tantrum.  This morning DS did not want to wake up AT ALL... and we had a little exorcism going on while trying to get dressed.  

But normally it would be for my son's favorite letter in the alphabet "T" (or every letter as he says them all as "T").  And the third letter in his name, which is hanging on the wall with wooden block letters.

Edit: Oops... just noticed several Ts were already posted

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MM379. Show MM379's posts

V is for velvet dresses and velour little track suits in DD's closet from this winter

Sections
Shortcuts