Babies R Us Registry

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from quadgirl79. Show quadgirl79's posts

Babies R Us Registry

Culhasa,
    I agree they have the stores set up nice by sections. But if you are looking for some specific, the descriptions and having no pictures on some stuff make it very diffucult. That is the issue I am having.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KAM2007. Show KAM2007's posts

Babies R Us Registry

[Quote]Just to Add, the print out has the same descriptions, so if someone goes into the store, how the heck are they supposed to find pnk/pnk??[/Quote]

I hate how the print-outs don't give pictures...seriously a clue as to what some of this stuff is would be helpful! Especially if you're not a parent/gone through this recently. I was literally left in a daze walking through BRU with my own registry list trying to find things-poor planning on BRU.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from quadgirl79. Show quadgirl79's posts

Babies R Us Registry

Is Babies R Us the worst Registry ever created? I registered in the store a few weeks ago. After, I went online to add/delte and change some things. Half the time they say the registry is not available, then it was down for an upgrade that is not any better. Maybe they just were changing the look. And the worst part is online they have the worst descriptions ever. For example, there was an item that was not available online and the description was pnk/pnk. Can someone tell me what that heck that is supposed to be? So now i have about 10-15 items on there that I have no idea what they are. As a first time mom, I kind of went a little crazy in the store registering and then realized that I survived without half this stuff so my kid is going to also. I wish they would take some tips from the wedding registries. Even if the stuff is not available online it still shows a picture. Sorry, just had to vent a little. Worse case, i received gifts of stuff I dont need and return them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from culhasa. Show culhasa's posts

Babies R Us Registry

---

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MM379. Show MM379's posts

Babies R Us Registry

Their registry is very difficult. They have way more online than in the store, and then there is stuff that is in the store that isn't online. So, you sort of have to make sure if you are picking something out online, that it doesn't say "online only" and you somehow confirm that stores have it. I did a lot of it online, but then had to go through the store with the printed list and change some things. Also, they change manufacturers and item numbers frequently. It may look like something is no longer available, when in fact, you just have to re-register for it under a new item number or manufacturer. It is frustrating... but then again, they have a bit of a monopoly. A friend registered at Right Start and said that was pretty frustrating, too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hotcinnababy. Show hotcinnababy's posts

Babies R Us Registry

I've had some trouble with my registry. I registered online, so I ended up putting stuff on there that wasn't available in the store, but not too much. The registry is often down, and after my shower I had to do some major work because I got tons of stuff (with gift receipt that showed my registry number) that wasn't removed from the registry. This happened with several online orders too, so I'm not sure what was up with that. I'd definitely keep an eye on the registry. My cousin registered in the store and when I went looking for her gift it was hopeless. I was able to find the larger items, but she regsitered for some socks and booties and stuff, and that was all in code. It was also a pain to find my registry because my name is so common, but now that the registry is updated and you can enter a city name right upfront, it is much better.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from culhasa. Show culhasa's posts

Babies R Us Registry

I actually find the store somewhat easy to find things (I guess it depends on the store) - but I like how they have each section of the store labeled with infant care, etc - and the registry tells you what section they are in..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from quadgirl79. Show quadgirl79's posts

Babies R Us Registry

Just to Add, the print out has the same descriptions, so if someone goes into the store, how the heck are they supposed to find pnk/pnk??