Baby Name Poll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beckjag. Show beckjag's posts

Baby Name Poll

Our 3-year old is Abigail Rose.� We settled on her name 4 months before she was born.Our 10 month old is Amelia Grace.� Much harder time with this one--we went back and forth for months, but I love her name

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrsme. Show mrsme's posts

Baby Name Poll

We are having�a surprise, although I think it is a boy, and we're having trouble coming up with names we love.� Here are�a few first name ideas--we are not even on to middle names yet...Abigail, CarolineCurtis, ArthurI like Scarlett but DH doesn't.� I also like Tobias (Toby) and DH doesn't.He's into Burton (Burt) right now which I am NOT a fan of!Have a great weekend!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rysmom. Show rysmom's posts

Baby Name Poll

We have a boy, Ryan Alexander and a girl Julia Page. Both are from family names. Our son is my father's side first name and his mother's side middle name. Our daughter is my mother's side first name and his father's side middle name. We have talked about choosing a totally random name if there is a third. At least I have decided that is what we'll tell people.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from am1028. Show am1028's posts

Baby Name Poll

We didn't know what we were having, so we picked a name for both a boy (Lucas - this was the only boy name we both liked) and a girl.  We had two names for a girl (Juliana and Lila).  The middle names were family names (my Maiden name for a boy and my MIL's maiden name for a girl).  We ended up having a girl and named her Juliana - she just seemed more like a Juliana than a Lila once she came.  I think it's more classic and that's why.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aynnie. Show aynnie's posts

Baby Name Poll

[Quote]I love the name Elizabeth.� It's a family name too.� I have already mentally named our baby girl Elizabeth Rose {Lizzie}.� My mom's middle name is Rose, so it should work nicely.� I love the name Rose, but can't see using it for a first name b/c I hate the nickname Rosie [makes me think of Rosie O'Donnell and she irritates me :-)].� The other names we really like are Sarah, Grace and Claire, but unfortunately one of DH's cousins has 3 daughters with these names, and I was told by DH that we cannot repeat!� Argh!�DH will not even discuss names until we are past 3 months, but I think once pregnancy is confirmed, he will be so excited that he will forget his resolution in this regard and finally tell me what names he has picked out for a boy.� ;-)� I don't have any real preference for boy's names, and have already told him he can choose the name as long as I get veto power.� The only one we can't use is Charles, even though it was my grandather's name - seeing as I named my cat Charlie. :-)����[/Quote]

I am a mom of teens who stumbled on here by mistake and just wanted to offer my two cents (from experience):  My husband is Edward (Eddie) named after his dad, who was called Ted.  I did NOT want to call our son Edward but lost that battle.

My Teddy is now going to be 18 in August - I cannot imagine him having any other name  - and my dear father-in-law just passed away in April and I am so thankful that he is named after him.  He left 23 grandchildren and I am proud that my son carries his name, he is a beautiful young man.  And my daughter is Caroline, another name we have never regretted.  Do what you think is right, or what will make another person very, very happy!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from le2329. Show le2329's posts

Baby Name Poll

After many years debating baby names with DH,� We agreed to name our son Nicholas Daniel.� Nicholas is the first boys name we have ever agreed to.� As for future baby names:�for girls Nina Jeanne (both family names)� and I love the name Grace.� For us Girls names�were easier to agree too.� When we decide to try for #2 we'll have to start from scratch�for a boys name... �

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from happybythesea. Show happybythesea's posts

Baby Name Poll

We  nameed our little guy: Ajax Joseph and I am so glad we did.  You ever meet an Ajax in the future who is tall and handsome, it's probably happybythesea's boy!

Runner up names:  Casey  & Samuel - we were all over the popular name map when we were deciding on names  :)   We knew we were having a boy so we never really came up with Girl names.

Sections
Shortcuts