Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Barbara's mailbag - update?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dartster. Show dartster's posts

Barbara's mailbag - update?

Barbara Meltz hasn't posted a new mailbag in over a week, and what a strange one it was.  And during the week prior to that it was impossible to post comments - you'd get errors of some sort.  It also takes forever to load the mailbag page itself.  What a mess!  Any idea what's up?  btw, I'm a dad who likes Barbara's page.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jc428. Show jc428's posts

Re: Barbara's mailbag - update?

I, too, am surprised.  Her answer seemed a bit curt--she is usually much more thorough.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemonmelon. Show lemonmelon's posts

I find her writing almost totally incomprehensible.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

It's been weird lately.  There were a bunch of times where there was a response posted, but no question.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from medfordcc. Show medfordcc's posts

I have been finding the column kind of repetitive lately.  I thought that was weird because I assumed she would have tons of questions to choose from.
    Then she wrote that she had lost a lot of questions in some sort of tech snafu, so I wrote one and she answered it the next day!
    Although she didn't really answer my question...

So, yeah, it's messed up right now.

Sections
Shortcuts