Birth Announcements...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from happybythesea. Show happybythesea's posts

Birth Announcements...

Check out www.shutterfly.com this is where I got my son's announcements and they came out great and we reasonably priced.� Also www.snapfish.com and I found some on www.cvs.com under their photo tab, they probably have them in the store as well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rysmom. Show rysmom's posts

Birth Announcements...

I am looking for ideas/vendors for birth announcements.� Who have you or are you using?� I am not opposed to DIY.� I just don't want to spend an arm and a leg.� I lucked out with my son and found really cute card stock at Christmas Tree Shop ($1.00 for 12 with envelopes!).�I haven't found anything like it this time around.�

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from am1028. Show am1028's posts

Birth Announcements...

Hi, I second the suggestion of www.shutterfly.com.� That's where my sister got my nephew's birth announcements and they were really cute.� I think they may be a little on the more expensive side, though.� Another place to check out is http://www.storkavenue.com/announcements/birth_announcements.html� they have tons of different birth announcements which range in price.