Birthday Party Venues in Metrowest

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from am1028. Show am1028's posts

Birthday Party Venues in Metrowest

I am looking for a birthday party venue for my turning 5 year old in the Metrowest area (Natick, Wellesley, Framingham, etc).  We will be inviting approximately 20 children (most from her class), both boys and girls.  I've ruled out Jump Around and Planet Gymnastics because it seems like we are invited to parties at those places all the time.

Any unique ideas?  My daughter likes art and dance.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Re: Birthday Party Venues in Metrowest

Plaster Fun Time? Had one for my son there and he LOVED it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

am, maybe those two places are the most popular because it's where kids want to go the most.  I know I'd have been happy to go to Chucky Cheese every single day if I'd had the chance. You never hear a kid get back from Disney and ask where they'll be going on vacation next year because Disney has been done.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCKristi. Show BDCKristi's posts

This may help! Good luck!

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/moms/2013/01/17/birthday-parties-around-boston/F0iEjDlzB68r0h3e8Ly9nO/story.html

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micromom. Show Micromom's posts

Also, check Boston Parents Magazine in the back they have party listings, and BostonCentral (www.bostoncentral.com) has some great listings for things to do, including a party section.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from misslily. Show misslily's posts

Linx is very popular in Wellesley.

http://www.linx-usa.com/KidsBirthdayParties

We were invited to a party there, but were unable to attend.

edited to add: I just checked my Mother of Twins forum and a recent post got a lot of votes for MyGym in Framingham.

http://www.mygym.com/framingham/birthday-parties

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeeba14. Show zeeba14's posts

Lil Folk Farm.  Great time with animals.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoccerMomofthree13. Show SoccerMomofthree13's posts

Check out Make Meaning in Legacy Place  in Dedham.  The kids loved it!  They got to decorate their own cakes and the staff took care of everything.  They also do ceramics-so much better than PFT.  http://www.makemeaning.com/

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sullysgirl. Show sullysgirl's posts

How about Whimsy?  It's on route 9 in framingham.  My son went to a classmates party there and I thought he'd hate it because it would be too "girly" but he had a blast and still has the project he made there.  There's other things there too.  You can choose the type of party you want. Check their website.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blue Hills. Show Blue Hills's posts

If your children love animals and nature, consider a Birthday Party at Mass Audubon Blue Hills. There is an up close encounter with a turtle, owl or or hawk (in summer, ponding) presented by a teacher, great facilities and admission to the Museum is included in the fee. Children are also able to visit the animals outside and take a walk through the Blue Hills. All the animals at Mass Audubon have been rescued as a result of injury or because they were orphaned.

Its cheaper than a lot of other Birthday parties, and the fee goes directly to helping Mass Audubon and local wildlife. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from diabloglassschool. Show diabloglassschool's posts

Hi my name is Michelle Ohlund and I am an intern at Diablo Glass School,
    located on 123 Terrace street Boston, Ma. Among many classes and events we
    offer we also host birthday parties! This is a fun and unique birthday expeirence that would interest all age groups!  For more information visit our website at http://www.diabloglassschool.com/ or call (617)-442-7444

Thanks so much!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sgagsg. Show sgagsg's posts

You should check out Jammin' With You! in Wellesley. Great place for 1-7 year old birthday parties. It includes music, dancing, place for food, and cake. They can even order the pizza for you and offer their house band (Josh and the Jamtones) CDs as the "party favor". one stop shopping....check it out! http://www.jamminwithyou.com/birthdayparties/

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oCupcakeo. Show oCupcakeo's posts

Check out http://www.CutieCakeParties.com for the sweetest Cupcake decorating party in Metrowest

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oCupcakeo. Show oCupcakeo's posts

Re: Birthday Party Venues in Metrowest. Cutie Cake Parties Mendon Ma. LOVE IT

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cgreetings. Show cgreetings's posts

Have you heard of A Pampered Party For Petites? They have great spa parties for girls, My daughter had one with 8 of her friends and it was the best party! She had a manicure, pedicure and facial and danced!    

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagineCambridge. Show ImagineCambridge's posts

We host birthday parties at Imagine: A Center for Community and the Arts in Cambridge, along with many other offerings.  You have access to our private party room for 1.5 hours, and then come play in our large and beautiful play space for as long as you want!  We can offer structured activities based on your children's interests, including arts and crafts, dance, drama, or other topics of your choice.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UpNoth. Show UpNoth's posts

Whatever you do, make sure it will impress the other adults, and top others' party themes. After all, this is what it's all about: One-ups-man-ship ,and not simply a bunch of kids playing games in the family room with cake and ice cream. That is SO passe and not good enough.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from aueudumu. Show aueudumu's posts

Great shop in Everett for your little Diva.  Lots of fun if this is what your girl likes

Photo: Introducing PEARLS AND PAJAMAS! best pj party for your princess' birthday!...invites cupcakes pink lemonade and fashion framed photo included!! Hair nails makeup tattoos dress up GLITTER!!!!! Book your party today!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from laha8. Show laha8's posts

What about...

Beehive Art in Sudbury

Gardengate Academy in Natick

Playtown Express in Southborough

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from catchesupwithyou. Show catchesupwithyou's posts

how about a cake, some home games or activities, and goody bags.  birthdays are getting out of hand!

Sections
Shortcuts