Birthday Party Venues - South Shore?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from marylp. Show marylp's posts

Birthday Party Venues - South Shore?

Hi - I am trying to plan a March birthday party for my soon to be 4 year old son. Any feedback on places/ideas?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ratteyhater. Show ratteyhater's posts

Re: Birthday Party Venues - South Shore?

Plaster Fun Time in Braintree.  Just had my sons 5th party there and it was terrrific.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasMM379. Show wasMM379's posts

Pump n Jump in Kingston

Creative Playthings Pembroke (or Hanover?)

Easton Children's Museum

Jungle Jake's Pembroke

Viking Rec Center - very affordable disco bowling parties - E. Bridgewater.  Had my son's 4th there

South Shore YMCA in Hanover has several different party packages

Stardust Gym Bridgewater

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasMM379. Show wasMM379's posts

PS - have had great parties at Pump N Jump, Easton Children's Museum (if you do it during off hours, you have the whole place to yourself- amazing - and Bill's Pizza will cut you a deal, and Viking.  Attended a fun one at Creative Playthings.  Haven't been to parties at the other two but heard good things

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from marylp. Show marylp's posts

In response to wasMM379's comment:

PS - have had great parties at Pump N Jump, Easton Children's Museum (if you do it during off hours, you have the whole place to yourself- amazing - and Bill's Pizza will cut you a deal, and Viking.  Attended a fun one at Creative Playthings.  Haven't been to parties at the other two but heard good things

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

The Winslow Farm playground is the perfect place for a birthday party! Reserve your space now at 508-285-6451. Make Your Child's Birthday An Extra Special Event! Birthday Parties At Winslow Farm Animal Sanctuary We offer a lovely outdoor setting,
    with a full playground and picnic area, surrounded by tall pines and a view of Meadow Brook Pond.
    Have your child's birthday party in a most special place, outside
    in the fresh air, in the midst of a peaceful place, full of animal friends. Enjoy the party on the Nature Trail, then take a group tour of the sanctuary, with a dedicated volunteer guide, t o meet all of our wonderful animals. Weekends fill up quickly, so don't miss out on the chance to celebrate your child's special day at Winslow Farm. Call to make your reservation today! READ MORE HERE Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest 37 Eddy Street, Norton, MA 02766, 508-285-6451, www.winslowfarm.com

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from diabloglassschool. Show diabloglassschool's posts

Hi my name is Michelle Ohlund and I am an intern at Diablo Glass School,
    located on 123 Terrace street Boston, Ma. Among many classes and events we
    offer we also host birthday parties! This is a fun and unique birthday expeirence that would interest all age groups!  For more information visit our website at http://www.diabloglassschool.com/ or call (617)-442-7444

Thanks so much!

Sections
Shortcuts