Buy Buy Baby

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from quadgirl1234. Show quadgirl1234's posts

Buy Buy Baby

Anyone every been there?  I only need a few items for the new baby and was going to take a trip to one in a few weeks when my mom is here for a visit for something for us to do.  I also think you can use your Bed Bath coupons there so that would be great.

Is it worth the trip?  Is is just the same as babies r us? 

I know I could probably get what I need at any basic store I just though this would be something fun for my mom and I to do when she visits.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from June08bride. Show June08bride's posts

Re: Buy Buy Baby

I have been and I like it a lot more than BRU.  They have lots of products from cheap to real high end.  The store really got my rave when I was able to go and check out a double stroller I had been researching and the girl working in the department was able to give me pros and cons to strollers and helped me narrow down my selection.  You are able to use your Bed Bath and Beyond coupons, but you can check out the online coupons for Buy Buy Baby.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMMZ1012. Show KMMZ1012's posts

It is so much better than BRU.  I found their gear section (stroller, carseats, etc) to be so much more diverse than BRU and the staff to be a lot more informed.

Also, as someone who's kid constantly loses his pacifier, I was able to stock up there.  It's like a wall of binkies.  I can never find the ones my son likes at BRU.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from quadgirl1234. Show quadgirl1234's posts

Oh good to hear, I think we will make the trip.   It will take me a little over an hour to get there but I just think it will be a something fun to do!  Probably spend more on gas then on savings, LOL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LiveLoveLearnEnjoy. Show LiveLoveLearnEnjoy's posts

I love it too!  I like the setup and how well informed the staff is.  We also went and checked out a stroller there because BRU only had it online and I wanted to feel it and touch it.  I also needed a good diaper bag and one of the staff members was so great helping me find one that fit what we needed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jewelsagem. Show jewelsagem's posts

Totally worth the trip!  It's like Bed Bath and Beyond in that it has all these cool knick-knacky type things that you'd never find anywhere else...but it's all baby stuff!  Leave yourself a lot of time to go through!  Have fun!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CookieM. Show CookieM's posts

I have to agree with the others.  We found the staff so much more helpful and knowledgable.  <We were on car seats and cribs on two different occasions.>  And yes, using the BBB coupons is a bonus. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kiwigal. Show kiwigal's posts

After seeing this post, DH & I decided to take a ride up there this afternoon. This place blows BRU out of the water! We had a whole list of things we wanted to check out for an upcoming trip with DS and for baby #2. They had everything we were looking for. Plus, we got to try out the umbrella stroller and double stroller we'd been contemplating buying online. So many cool things from skin care to nursery decorations to clothes to books and CDs, etc., etc., etc. Best of all, I had a Bed Bath and Beyond coupon for 20% off an entire purchase that I had been saving up, so we got 20% off everything we needed. It's totally worth the drive, though I hope they open one in MA sometime soon, too!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from quadgirl1234. Show quadgirl1234's posts

Thanks Kiwi, good to know. Glad you got such a deal. I have so many BBB coupons and they take expired ones to so dont throw those away!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Do they now take expired Bed Bath Beyond coupons at Buy Buy Baby?  When I was there last summer they wouldn't take the expired ones... would be nice if that changed!  :)  I'd have to make a special trip up!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from quadgirl1234. Show quadgirl1234's posts

Oh, I dont know if they take expired ones to. I thought since BBB does they would to since they are owned by the same company.  I have both so will try and let you know!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

I am not sure when, though they are opening a Buy Buy Baby in Braintree, in the old Linens 'n Things store. I drove by this weekend and there was a sign up "coming soon".

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from quadgirl1234. Show quadgirl1234's posts

Really Wed, that is very exciting, a 5 min ride is better than an hour and half ride for me!  I'll try to see when it is coming.  If it is really that good it will give babies r us a run for there money.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from amy-lynn. Show amy-lynn's posts

Wed, that is great news. My in-laws live in Rochester, and when they had a baby they registered at Buy-Buy Baby and (online) it looked like a great store. I am excited to check it out in person out here, and that spot has been vacant for so long now, it'll be nice to have something go in there.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CoffeeQueen. Show CoffeeQueen's posts

Bed Bath will still take expired coupons, Buy Buy Baby will not.  They will however take competitor's coupons (BRU, specific Target coups).  Make sure you call first to confirm.  Stores change their coupon policies all the time. :/

Sections
Shortcuts