1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Changes to forums and article comments

Yeah, I'm having massive frustration with all this, too.

my pet peeve, probably because I'm not a good typist on the ipad, is autocorrect.  Bdc stores whatever I mistakenly typed and backspaced to erase when it makes a gawd awful mangled guess at what I meant, most of which aren't even words at all.  It's so broken!  But, the kicker is that it pauses just slightly before making the "correction" so often I don't notice it, there is no way anyone could even GUESS what I meant to say, and there's no way to edit my post.  As an example, I'll write this paragraph again and not fix anything it produces.

my pet peeve, probably because I'm not a good typist on the iPad, is autocorrect.   Bdc stores whatever I mistaketype duped and backspaces to erase when it makes a gawk awful mangled mouses at what I meant, most of which arent even words at all.  It's so broken!  Butkicker kicker iit that it pauses just slightly before making the "correction" so often I dono trickle it, there's no way anyone could even GUESS what I meant to say, and there's no way to edit my post.  As an example, I'll write this paragraphs again and anything deserving it produces.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Ooooh, I see edit has just appeared!  Yahoo, thanks!  'Course, that means people can go back and change their posts in ways that hurt the discussion, but what can ya do, we can't have it both ways, lol. ;)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from quadgirl1234. Show quadgirl1234's posts

the issue i posted about is still going on:

I am trying to find an old discussion under Infants and Toddlers and everytime I click "See more infant and toddler discussions" it brings me to the full list of General Discussions.

Does anyone test before going live?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Dottie, ambergirl asked me to let you know that while iPhone users can now post, droid users like herself still cannot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

I'm also having log-in problems on my iPad and phone. Right now I can only use my laptop. 

It would be great to add a feature that automatically goes to the last page you read of a thread so you don't need to click through to find where you left off. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from teacher98. Show teacher98's posts

New Parenting blog, I'd love your opinions!

Hi all,

I am an experienced elementary school teacher and mom of three young kids. I have started a blog to help parents with the process of preparing their kids for kindergarten. In my opinion, it is something we all get way too anxious about. What our kids need is time to be kids, and by giving them that--and some other basics--we can prepare them for lifelong learning, confidence, and independence.

I will give you quick, quality, and easy tips. I will post bibliographies, examples from real life, and more.

PLEASE check it out and let me know what you think!

the blog site is:

deniseyg.wordpress.com

Thank you!

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts