Cloth Diapers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from laha8. Show laha8's posts

Cloth Diapers

My husband and I are seriously considering cloth diapers for once our baby arrives.�� We're thinking that a one-size cloth diaper would be best for us, to avoid having to buy 2 to 3 dozen of each size for sized cloth diapers.� The three brands we're looking at that offer one-size diapers are:

Haute Pockets - One size pocket diaper

bumGenius 3.0 - one size cloth diaper

Happy Heiny's - one size cloth diaper

Does anyone have any experience with any of these?� Can you recommend one over another?

Also, if you know of another brand that offers a one-size cloth diaper that you'd recommend, I'm listening!!

Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from samanthastevens. Show samanthastevens's posts

Cloth Diapers

My DIL sends child to daycare two afternoons a week with cloth diapers - don't know why there would be a difference in your area, but????� She uses FuzziBunz - but the sized variety.� It is so much easier to stop leaks and fit into clothing when the diapers are sized.I used only cloth diapers a million years ago - used prefolded cottons - new born then regular.� Used diaper covers back then, but they were nowhere near as nice as the ones my grandchild wears now!� I love them - easy to use and clean.Good luck whatever you choose to do.