Cloth Diapers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from laha8. Show laha8's posts

Cloth Diapers

My husband and I are seriously considering cloth diapers for once our baby arrives.�� We're thinking that a one-size cloth diaper would be best for us, to avoid having to buy 2 to 3 dozen of each size for sized cloth diapers.� The three brands we're looking at that offer one-size diapers are:

Haute Pockets - One size pocket diaper

bumGenius 3.0 - one size cloth diaper

Happy Heiny's - one size cloth diaper

Does anyone have any experience with any of these?� Can you recommend one over another?

Also, if you know of another brand that offers a one-size cloth diaper that you'd recommend, I'm listening!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from samanthastevens. Show samanthastevens's posts

Cloth Diapers

My DIL sends child to daycare two afternoons a week with cloth diapers - don't know why there would be a difference in your area, but????� She uses FuzziBunz - but the sized variety.� It is so much easier to stop leaks and fit into clothing when the diapers are sized.I used only cloth diapers a million years ago - used prefolded cottons - new born then regular.� Used diaper covers back then, but they were nowhere near as nice as the ones my grandchild wears now!� I love them - easy to use and clean.Good luck whatever you choose to do.