Crown Colony OB/GYN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

Crown Colony OB/GYN

Does anyone have any experience with Crown Colony OB/GYN? I'm looking for a new doctor in the Quincy area. Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sher. Show sher's posts

Crown Colony OB/GYN

My OB/GYN is in quincy but not crown colony. They are on school street (across from St. John's curch) and are called South Shore Hanover OB http://www.southshorehanoverobgyn.com/index.html and are wonderful! I highly recommend them. all the docs i dealt with through my pregnancy (and miscarriage) were wonderful. they also have a blood lab and ultrasound tech on site so it's very convenient. good luck!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sher. Show sher's posts

Crown Colony OB/GYN

Yes, they are affiliated with SSH. and SSH was wonderful! I had an all around great experience. I ended up having a c-section because my daughter was frank breech (bum first, kinda like she was sitting in a hammock!) and had no desire to turn...she was born at 9lbs 1oz, so it was likely impossible for her to turn in there. but they were very thorough, even giving me an ultrasound right before going into surgery to make certain the baby hadn't turned unexpectedly. They were just all really wonderful (as well as the midwife and NP, they made sure i met everyone).

[Quote]Thanks for the info! Are they affiliated with South Shore Hospital? We're not TTC yet (hopefully a year from now), but we'd like to deliver at SSH when the time comes.[/Quote]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

Crown Colony OB/GYN

Thanks for the info! Are they affiliated with South Shore Hospital? We're not TTC yet (hopefully a year from now), but we'd like to deliver at SSH when the time comes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

Crown Colony OB/GYN

Thanks for the info Sher. I've heard great things about SSH. My FI's son was born there 13 years ago!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sher. Show sher's posts

Crown Colony OB/GYN

anytime! all SSH's services were great. all the nurses were very encouraging and took great care of baby and me. hubby wasn't a patient so sort of second class, but they were all about helping out with giving us info, answering any questions he (or we) had or telling us anything we needed to know as a brand new family.

since you're not TTC yet you have plenty of time to get comfortable with a doc. the thing i liked about SS OB was the meeting all the dr's so i knew most of the docs likely to deliver (i think there were a couple out of the hanover office that i hadn't met). they always have a dr on rounds at SSH so there will probably be someone there you know at any given hour. (of course that ended up null with a scheduled section).