Drug Testing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kbiresearch. Show kbiresearch's posts

Drug Testing

Our 16 year old daughter has been caught smoking marijuana twice over the past 8 months.  She has taken a home drug test once, and we have been advised by her therapist to start random drug testing.  We agree.  Our problem with this is the cost of the drug tests at the local pharmacy (about $40 each).   Has anybody out there any experience with home drug testing?  I would be interested in reputable places, including online, to buy these drug testing kits at a significantly lower cost.  I have heard that many of the websites where they are sold are not legitimate.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redflatshoe. Show redflatshoe's posts

Re: Drug Testing

To me, $40 drug test is really cheap - a bargain compared to having a druggie daughter.  Drugstore.com has several types of drug test kits, multi-kit (tests for many types of narcotics) and instant (so you do not have to send the results to a company).  The marijuana test kit cost is about $15.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Drug Testing

I've had excellent service from drugstore.com (not for drug tests, though).  I had a problem with an order and it was completely rectified an hour after I contacted them.  The orders come fast and prices are good.  While you're there, check out the drugstore items you regularly buy.  Free shipping over a certain amount and cash back in drugstore bucks, too.  I never go to a physical drugstore anymore.  It's easy enough to spend the requisite amount to get free shipping so why not?