For those who remember me...big milestone!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ash. Show ash's posts

For those who remember me...big milestone!

Hello everyone.

Not sure who remembers me, I have been very occasionally lurking but not posting too much.  I'm posting this here and over on the wedding board where I started.  I think a few of you moved over here.

Some may remember that I posted there in spite of being married for a number of years and having growing daughters, mostly because I love weddings and advice.

Well...I dropped my daughter off at college yesterday!  It was a very emotional and exhausting day.  I'm so excited for her to start this phase of her life, but it is a big change for our family.  Its amazing to me how your heart can continue to burst with love and pride for them and feel such sadness all at the same time!

So, since this is the parent board, I do have some advice:

Its true what they said during toilet training.  They CAN NOT go to college in diapers :-)

Enjoy every moment!  There is something wondrous in every day you spend as a parent.Smile

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KAM2007. Show KAM2007's posts

Re: For those who remember me...big milestone!

Ash-Congratulations! Such an amazing milestone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Of course we remember :o)
    Good luck to your daughter and to you!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from luvRIboy. Show luvRIboy's posts

Oh my goodness...I feel like you were just planning bat mitzvahs!  Congratulations!  Hope you're both doing okay with the transition!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Hey, ash!  So good to hear from you, and I cannot BELIEVE you dropped her off at COLLEGE this year!!  Wow.  Hope you'll drop in again soon. :)

Blessings,
    ~kar

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from misslily. Show misslily's posts

Oh Ash - How wonderful.  I too, remember you talking about Bat mitzvahs.
    It's so exciting when they go off to college.  My oldest niece has just gone off to college as well - and I'm bursting with pride for my brother and SIL. I know my SIL is dying a little inside - she said thank heavens she got a job this year or she'd be sitting at home weeping. :)
    Stop by any time - we can always use your words of wisedom.
    Best,
    Lily