FREE Friday Activities

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kiwigal. Show kiwigal's posts

FREE Friday Activities

Just thought I'd pass along this information. Sounds like a great program appropriate for lots of different ages, geographical areas, etc.

http://www.highlandstreet.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=79

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

Re: FREE Friday Activities

kiwi, I also saw this promotion yesterday. Ds and I are headed into Boston on the 29th for a doctor's appointment so we may need to head over to the Children's Museum afterwards!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jttruong76. Show jttruong76's posts

This is a great program. Just be aware that the events are often slammed! We went to the kick-off event at the Museum of Fine Arts and the line up for the Chihuly exhibit was completely ridiculous for a toddler. We opted to see some of the permanent exhibits instead.

So be prepared for the masses and maybe opt to reserve some free or discounted passes from the Boston Public Library instead since those can be used any day. I've saved over $100 using that program by getting 4 people into the Aquarium for free and getting a discount on the Children's Museum. Also remember the Children's Museum is $1 only on Friday from 5-9 pm.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Also FYI - the Decordova Museum in Lincoln is free on weekdays throughout the summer (through September 2).  Gorgeous grounds, great for picnics and general frolicking!