He is finally here!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wiccakat. Show wiccakat's posts

He is finally here!!!

Nicholas Gabriel is finally here!!

Friday the 13th was my last day of work and my water broke while I was on my lunch break. I got to the hospital about an hour later with just very mild contractions. The doctor's decided to hook me up to an IV and use petocin to get my labor going. It was working well, I got to about 5cm when I requested an epidural. At around 2am they checked me and I was at 8cm but there was a portion of my cervix that was not dilating, they checked me again at 4am then at 6am and I had no changes. They told me that they would give me a few more hours and they would check again. By 9am I had made no progress and they had determined it was because of the position of the baby he was facing my hip instead of face down or sunny side up. At that point they decided I would have to have a c-section. I was really upset about it but I had no choice, plus I had a big cyst on my left ovary that needed to be removed so they did that too. Nicholas was born at 10:03am on Valentine's day, he was 8lbs 5oz and 19 3/4" long. He is in perfect health and absolutley beautiful!! Thank you all for your support throughout my pregnancy and I wish you all the best.
    wiccakat

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from happy2bpg. Show happy2bpg's posts

He is finally here!!!

I've been wondering about you wiccakat!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! Best wishes to your family! :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WEDN07. Show WEDN07's posts

He is finally here!!!

Congratulations!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from firecracker. Show firecracker's posts

He is finally here!!!

Congratulations! Enjoy every minute!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jag27. Show jag27's posts

He is finally here!!!

congratulations! Now Valentine's day will always be a day to celebrate in your family!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from am1028. Show am1028's posts

He is finally here!!!

What a wonderful Valentine's present! Congratulations to your and your family.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from misslily. Show misslily's posts

He is finally here!!!

Congratulations! And welcome to the world little Nicholas!
    Best wishes to you and your family. What a wonderful Valentine!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WALLYDEC29. Show WALLYDEC29's posts

He is finally here!!!

Congrats, wishing you and Nicholas continued good health!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vaseonthemantle. Show vaseonthemantle's posts

He is finally here!!!

Congrats on your new bundle of love! Such a nice valentines day present! Best wishes :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from beniceboston. Show beniceboston's posts

He is finally here!!!

fabulous! so happy for you!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red1977. Show Red1977's posts

He is finally here!!!

Congratulations, Wiccakat!! Best wishes to you and your family!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wiccakat. Show wiccakat's posts

He is finally here!!!

Thank you all so much. We appreciate it! Nicholas is doing great, he has gained 10 ounces and 3" since he has been home. We are still working on the sleeping at night thing, he has his days and nights mixed up, I thought I was sleep deprived before..... HA, I am like a zombie now! Hopefully he will figure it out sooner or later, until then I am going to start buying stock in New England coffee!!

Sections
Shortcuts