Hello all!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

Re: Hello all!

I have a droid and I can see posts and was until to post until a few days ago.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ModeratorJen. Show ModeratorJen's posts

Hmmm....I have no idea why!  (I am not at all on the tech end of things!)  But I'll make sure that someone knows that this is the case, and find out why/what can be done.

Jen

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCKristi. Show BDCKristi's posts

I'm sorry you are having problems. Were you able to use your smartphones just fine before this week? I will try to see what's up. Thanks for letting us know.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Just to add another note.  I just got a droid bionic and I am able to view the forums but unable to respond, but after playing around last night I found it interesting if I click on the "Headline", my keypad comes up and I can change that by typing.  But when I try the same thing with "Your post"  it doesn't work. The keypad does not come up. So seems to me the capability is there, but something is messed up with posting.  Hope this makes sense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCKristi. Show BDCKristi's posts

Just wanted to let you know that I have sent this thread to our product managers to help them figure out what is going on.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rama8677. Show rama8677's posts

This post was done using my iPad. No problems.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from winter09wedding. Show winter09wedding's posts

Kristi-
    I have a different suggestion. I - like others have noted- love these boards. It is just like talking to other parents. And, just like GC noted, I do understand it is the internet. However, since we are a parent's board, we talk about things, like bowel movements and breastfeeding, and many of the words necessary to talk about these things are sensored out.

can this be controlled for each board, or is it universal? it would be great to not have to make up words to communicate... and sometimes when we use initials, it isn't clear what we mean (BM is bowel movement or breast milk...)

thanks! glad to have you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from winter09wedding. Show winter09wedding's posts

maybe this was already changed... I can't believe it let me post breast...

Sections
Shortcuts