How did you announce your pregnancy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yadayadayada. Show yadayadayada's posts

We took a photo of our positive pregnancy test and sent it to our parents via email... my in-laws didn't know what it was so that was kind of a bust.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from downtoearth. Show downtoearth's posts

besides, your Mother probably already knows.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

oh my goodness, yhkerry - I thought I was going to get the scoop in this thread that you were pregnant - guess not! LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beckjag. Show beckjag's posts

The first time we included a copy of the ultrasound picture in the Father's Day cards we gave our dads.

The second time, I wrapped a t-shirt I bought for our 2-year old that said "I'm going to be a big sister" and hid it in the Christmas presents for each family celebration.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bell500. Show bell500's posts

i agree with pingo, this is getting to be like the "give my bridesmaid a bottle of wine and a lovey-dovey card if she agrees to be my bridesmaid" thread, but i do know someone who wanted to go cutesy and she gave her mother a "grandma" theme children's book so her mother figured it out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Oh, why be so fancy and "creative" about something so natural andwonderful. Just tell whoever right out. "Hey, we (I) are pregnant!"-That should do it. Believe me, no creativity needed here. Peoplewill understand and get truly excited.
    Btw. Congratulations!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts