Is Breastfeeding 2 years and up normal??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

Re: Is Breastfeeding 2 years and up normal??

I don't think the original post warranted a sympathetic response.
    I think it is perfectly fine to disagree completely with the original poster.
    Alas...
    I do like lemonade and lemons for that matter.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemonmelon. Show lemonmelon's posts

I just want to reiterate that what I said about my area/socioeconomic status wasn't me saying that either was awesome (I drive a used Yaris and live in Allston for god's sake) -- I was just saying that it's normal around here to breastfeed. I could have said the same thing about my very religious central american friend (most of the women in her church are central or south american immigrants, and breastfeeding is part of their culture), my Canadian/Irish grandmother (farm woman -- giant udders), or the woman at the pond when I was a kid (a Catholic La Leche Leaguer Navy wife from California) -- they are/were all products of communities where breastfeeding was expected and encouraged. And as more women breastfeed, the boundaries of those protected enclaves will expand, and some day saggy, depleted breasts will flap freely in the wind like god and national geographic intended. USA! USA!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemonmelon. Show lemonmelon's posts

In Response to Re: Is Breastfeeding 2 years and up normal??:
    In Response to Re: Is Breastfeeding 2 years and up normal?? : It makes life easier and more interesting.  The other day on the T my daughter had a load in her diaper and I was reassuring her that we would be to our stop soon and I would change her when we got to the car and she said REALLY clearly "yeah, you need to change my diaper so I don't get p00p in my vulva!"  I'm pretty sure people didn't understand what she said because it was so unexpected. haha.
    Posted by lissafro

<snort />

My daughter was telling me the other day that her sitter instructed her to p00p before going to the park. I asked why and she said, "because if I p00p at the park everyone will see my bagina."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lostgrouse. Show Lostgrouse's posts

It's too bad that I had to work so much last week.  I missed this entire thread.  I would contribute, considering that I nursed my DD until she was 20 months old and she self-weaned while I was pregnant with DS, and I feel like I have a lot to say about it, but instead I'm just going to read all the posts and laugh away.  

Poppy... secretly I think that it was really Heisenburg posting.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cnanavati. Show cnanavati's posts

At least you acknowledge it is your problem.  It's not her problem.

Sections
Shortcuts