Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trouble30. Show Trouble30's posts

Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick

Hello!

I'm newly pregnant and looking for a ob/gyn and hospital affiliation.  Does anyone have any experience with Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick?  My husband and I live in Sherborn and most of the nearby doctors are affiliated with this hospital.

Thanks in advance for any info!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sasha8567. Show sasha8567's posts

Re: Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick

Leonard Morse does not deliver babies anymore. They are part of the metrowest campus, so you would deliver in Framingham. The Framingham maternity staff is great! And they have a Level 2 NICU, if you need it...not all local hospitals do! My son was in the NICU for 2 wks and I can not say enough about all the nurses and doctors there. Framingham is also affliated with one of the big hospitals in Boston (Childrens, I think) and some of their staff come out to Framingham on certain days of the week.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soccermom08. Show soccermom08's posts

Re: Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick

If you live near Natick (Hooray! my Hometown), you live fairly close to Newton-Wellesley Hospital. They are affiliated with MGH. I delivered my first child there and they were fantastic. I was assigned my own nurse, 1:1, who stayed by my side the ENTIRE time I was in labor (this is a rarity, but is standard protocol at NWH) which was nice. Congratulations and Good Luck!