Looking for Family Photographer recommendations

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bonnie362. Show bonnie362's posts

Looking for Family Photographer recommendations

Wondering who you have used, and would recommend, for family photographers - ones who specialize with babies/newborns especially. Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostongrl. Show bostongrl's posts

Re: Looking for Family Photographer recommendations

We used Corey Fitzgerald for our wedding and I've already booked him for a pregnancy shoot in December.  He does awesome work!

http://www.coreyfitzgerald.com/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IPWBride. Show IPWBride's posts

Could not be more pleased with Lindsey Light for family photos.

She was amazing, incredibly creative and so easy to work with.  Came to a location of our choice.  Unbelievable affordable and you get all the images on a disc.. both high and low resolution

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GC1016. Show GC1016's posts

Ditto Lindsey Light!  We just did our second photo shoot with her.  She's awesome! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micromom. Show Micromom's posts

I recommend Nancy Gould, she's a mother and photographer, so she really knows how to capture the kids:

nancygould.com

Click on the portraits section for more info on kids shoots

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

GC, did you have any troubling scheduling with Lindsey?  We've been playing email/phone tag for like 3 weeks and I have yet to be able to get her to nail down a date... I'm wondering if she doesn't want to do it for some reason, or if she's just busy.  My last phone call and emails have not been responded to.  I'm sad, because now it's really too cold to do an outdoor shoot, and I don't have a good indoor space to do it... We loved our initial shoot with her last year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GC1016. Show GC1016's posts

We had to go back and forth a few times: I think I e-mailed her in mid-September proposing a mid-October Sunday shoot.  I wouldn't rule out an outdoor shoot -- could be cute with coats and stuff! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

our wedding photographer, Peter Wasylak, also does family/baby portraits. he did a great job with DD's newborn and 3 month...and he's doing her 6 month photos this weekend, can't wait!

Sections
Shortcuts