OT - Concert tickets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

OT - Concert tickets

Anyone out there have any tips on trying to buy concert tickets???  It could NOT BE ANY MORE DIFFICULT.  I've been waiting for Ticketmaster to find me tickets to the Florence + the Machine show at Mohegan for about an hour and a half and don't seem to be getting anywhere.  Oh, but I could buy them quickly and easily on Ebay or StubHub for double+ the price.

I don't normally buy tickets (this being one of the reasons) so I don't know if there is any way around this ridiculousness?? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: OT - Concert tickets

Maybe call the venue and ask the best way to obtain tix?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Poppy, I've never heard of a wait like that for Ticketmaster.  I actually just gave it a try and was able to find tickets within 2 minutes.  I would say there is something wrong with your browser.  I would hate to see close out and lose everything but like I said I could get tickets within 2 minutes.  Good luck! 

Also, does Ticketmaster still have a number where you can call to buy tickets? That might be a better option if you're having problems with the website.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

CLC - I finally closed the browser and opened a new one and that's exactly what happened!  Which is weird, because my husband was at home doing the same thing, and was also "on hold" for like an hour.  Stupid ticketmaster.  But I did get the tickets!  Thank you for letting me vent a bit.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedFishBlueFish. Show RedFishBlueFish's posts

I'll second clc's suggestion. I've had more success with "high demand" tickets using the phone than the website, because it seems like people forget that is an option.