OT- men's undershirts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from amy-lynn. Show amy-lynn's posts

Re: OT- men's undershirts

We have a front loader that I love, but the cycles take a long time. It is a new washer (we've only had it one year) and it is much better than my previous washer, also a front loader. The old one had such a small door that it was a pain to load anything even remotely bulky (sheets or towels) and it took 2 people to load a queen sized comforter. Newer models offer much larger openings.
     I would definitely check consumer reports or another rating website before choosing a washer or dryer, because there are so many choices and price doesn't always correlate with cleaning ability. Also go to stores to look at the different models, because I found that different dryers were harder for me to access (we have our washer & dryer stacked) even when they were made by the same company.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Just a note on the front loader and mildew. One is supposed to leave the door open - on top loaders as well, so the machine can dry out in between use. Some repairman told me this a long time ago. (He also told me to always dilute the fabric softener so it doesn't gel inside the machine - the reason I had to call him - but that is another story all together). That is not always possible wit a kitty in the house. For some reason everyone seems to keep the litter box next to the washer and dryer.
    Also, a brother to a friend of mine is a firefighter. He told me to always leave the dryer door open, so heat will not build up inside. (One can disable the inside light). Not much is needed to ignite lint. Dryers are one of the major reason for fires in people's home. Even though you clean out the lint basket every time you use it, there is plenty of lint all around. A thorough cleaning of the machine, the hose and outlet every couple of months, is playing it  safe. - Pingo

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from canukgrl. Show canukgrl's posts

I agree about leaving the lid open, even on our top loader it does smell musty if I leave it closed

Sections
Shortcuts