OK, I haven't worked up the courage to watch the video of the bus monitor being bullied by the middle schoolers, but have read enough of the news to get a sense of what was said. And it really makes me sick to the core.

On the one hand, I can't believe kids let those things come out of their mouths to another person, let alone an adult. There is just such a lack of consequences these days and those kids deserve a harsh throw down at a number of levels. I can't imagine being a parent of one of those children and having to live with the guilt.

But aren't they learning this hurtful language is appropriate from reality TV? Don't we all thrive on the "I can't believe she just said that?" and facebook cut downs? When it the whole ugliness of reality TV going to reach the point where we say enough? We ARE NOT TEACHING CHILDREN APPROPRIATE WAYS TO COMMUNICATE.

I don't know, I just had to get that off my chest. As a mom, I just hurt so bad for my kid ever having to go through any of this - and for having to restrain  myself from really wanting to do serious damage to someone who hurts my kid.