OT - wedding boards

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stefani2. Show stefani2's posts

OT - wedding boards

guys - what has happened w/ the wedding boards??  is my browser just not updating or have they been abandoned???  so strange compared to the thriving online community they once were!  :)

(translation: i can't find any catty arguments about wedding etiquette to waste time on!)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: OT - wedding boards

They died a slow death. :(  I miss it, too.  Why are there no new brides posting?  It's Spring - love should be in the air!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Re: OT - wedding boards

I went back once or twice and it seemed to be slowly dying... (Duh Kar already said that.)
    I was thinking about the wedding boards not too long ago.  We got married in 2009 and I actually just sent my photographer feedback on my online album proof in February.  I hope to receive my album soon!!  The link for it no longer worked, but luckily she had emailed me all of the pages as well, so I sent them back to her with my feedback.  I had a lot of complaints about her work, but am really pleased she agreed to make the album 2 1/2 years later.  We'll see how it looks!