Parents of children ages 2-5 needed!

My name is Kirstin Brown, and I am a psychology doctoral student at Suffolk University.  I would like to invite you to participate in a (brief) research study that I am conducting for my master’s thesis project.  Specifically, I am interested in studying communication between healthcare providers and parents of young children.  Healthcare communication is important for both the patient and the provider.  The purpose of this research study is to help identify ways that we may be able to facilitate this communication process.  I hope that you can help!

Travel is not required.  Participation will take place in your home (on a day and time that is convenient for you) and involves watching a 5-minute video (with your child in the room) and then answering some questions about it.  The visit will take no longer than 30-40 minutes of your time.

If you would like to hear more about the study and/or schedule your research visit, please contact me by phone at 413-896-1436, or send me an email at klbrown1@suffolk.edu.  Thank you for considering participating in this research study.